RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5th Edition Dnd setting.
Setting Lore: The human empire has been conquered and is no more. Long ago after the death of the last Human emperor and his entire family under mysterious circumstances the human empire fractured with Baron, dukes and warlords fighting over the remains of the Empire. The other great empires grew nervous, and the Yuan Ti began trying to manipulate the remains of the human empire for their own purposes. Fearing the pawn of the Serpent people the Draco Imperius invaded and 'liberated' the Human empire. Now the other powers elves, dwarves, orcs, giants, and the Yuan Ti use the empire as a staging grounds for their conflicts. The dragonborn dominated, Draco Imperius controls the human empire territory, but it is really a land of chaos where anything can go still. 

Rule System: 5th Ed DND
Books: All. Although if you have a question ask.
Classes: Book ones, and the Mystic class from Unearthed Arcana (probably will have a lot of tinkering at some point)
Races: If you have a race your interested in let me know.
Character Creation Rules: 27 point buy, level 3 starting
Posting Schedule and Expectations: At least once a week.
Leveling: Milestone XP
Quote this message in a reply
Of course, I'm down, lol.  Might mess around with the Mystic as that sounds fairly fascinating.
I'm in with a Dwarf Warlock, thinking Hexblade.
Haven't tried 5th edition yet, I'm interested in a cleric at the moment. Should go well with a warlock Smile
I've never played 5th edition, don't own any rulebooks, but thanks to the srd (http://5e.d20srd.org) I rthink I can get by and get my feet wet.
I'll play a halfling ranger.. I just need to know how the point buy works.. since I do not own the rulebook.
Vou have 27 points to spend on your ability scores. The cost of each score is shown on the Ability Score Point Cost table. For example, a score of 14 costs 7 points. Using this method, 15 is the highest ability score you can end up with, before applying racial increases. You can't have a score lower than 8. This method of determining ability scores enables you to create a set of three high numbers and three low ones (15, 15, 15, 8, 8, 8), a set of numbers that are above average and nearly equal (13,13,13,12,12,12), or any set of numbers between those extremes.

Ability Score Costs:
8 = 0
9 = 1
10 = 2
11 = 3
12 = 4
13 = 5
14 = 7
15 = 9
I requested the forum so I will start setting it up soon as I can.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon