RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
Still here, ready to conquer the world Wink
Quote this message in a reply
Great!  Now what about my other offer of taking over until he returns.  If you would rather wait I completely understand.   The only reason why I offered was because he is just DMing the Module so it's easy to continue.
Sounds good to me.
Anyone else? 

It's been a long time since I've played 2e and making this character has peeked my interest again.  If people get into this game maybe I will create another game in 2e.  Perhaps in a totally different setting like DarkSun.  DarkSun was awesome in 2e!  I've read people aren't very happy with later editions.  They've nerfed the ability scores.  In the original game your stats ranged from 8 to 20 plus racial bonuses!!!  It was a very fun game.
Remember this game is 1e not 2e. If you want to switch to 2e we can, I can rebuild as a 2e Arabian cavalier using the kit system

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, I forgot.  But even so, I think 1st and 2nd edition was fairly close weren't they?  It wasn't a complete overhaul like from 2e to 3e.    

I don't want to change the edition of MiB's game on him.  But 1e has got me thinking about the old editions and 2e DarkSun could be a fun game to play.
(09-28-2018, 03:36 PM)Alynorae Eilnathna Wrote: Great!  Now what about my other offer of taking over until he returns.  If you would rather wait I completely understand.   The only reason why I offered was because he is just DMing the Module so it's easy to continue.

Sure take over if you like.
Just posting to keep this game active.  I thought this game had some potential.  I'm still willing to take over but I think there are only 2 active players.  Feel free to post to show you're still around.
still here if you want to take over but I do not relish the idea of facing Strahd alone lol
I hear ya.  Especially since the original adventure is for 6 to 8 characters of 5th to 7th level.  Even with the 4 of us it was going to be a rough game.  What makes it worse is that cure spells aren't evenly stretched out like they are in 3.5e.  You have cure light wounds at 1st level that cures only 1d8 hp's and then don't get another cure spell until you're 7th level with the 4th level Cure Serious which only cures 2d8+1 damage.  I don't know if you remember but back in 1st/2e I created a 2nd level spell called Coagulation.  It could be cast upon one person for 3d4 hit points or a small group for 1d6+1 (usually around the caster).  If I pick up DMing I might bring that spell back to help with the healing.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon