RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
(04-22-2018, 09:37 PM)Man in Black Wrote: Ok, I forgot to give you the opportunity to pick non-weapon proficiencies.  These are from the wilderness survival guide, but there are a bunch more in the dungeoneer's guide if you want crafting and such.

Just got back from my trip.  I'll check out the non-weapon proficiencies asap.
Quote this message in a reply
Already had em picked survival, riding land based and two slots toward 5the three slots needed for weaponsmithing
Posts will be delayed. My father has been in ICU for the last week, last night he took a turn for the worse. Will update things when I get home.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Since Riding lad based is wisdom based not Dex I am going to fill my two unused NWP slots improving it

Quote:Wilderness Survival Guide: Page 11 Improving Proficiencies
"If a proficiency slot is used to improve an existing proficiency, the character receives an automatic die-roll modifier of -2 on all subsequent Proficiency Checks (in effect increasing his Appropriate Ability score by 2 for purposes of a Proficiency Check). If a player desires improvement beyond this first step, additional modifiers of -2 are attached for every additional proficiency slot filled in this fashion."

That will make my Riding Land based (horse0 Wis+1 rather than -3
Finally picked my non-weapon proficiencies... Alertness, Swimming, and Rope Use
Sorry for the long absence. I'm aiming for every other day at minimum posting.
I'm a little confused about THAC0. 

After all her bonuses, Aly has an 8 THAC0.  If the Worgs have an AC 6, shouldn't she need a 2 or higher to hit one of them?  She rolled an 18, wouldn't that hit? 

Her base THAC0 is 16 so even without any other bonuses, and a Worg's AC6, wouldn't she only need a 10 and above to hit?  With all her bonuses: (To hit bonus (longsword): +1 elf +2 strength +2 Sword +3 Specialization = +8) she should hit on a 2 and above.  Or am I reading the table wrong?

[Image: NEeLxM4.png]
Yes, you rolled a hit, but that has yet to be resolved. The wargs had the initiative. Also, you do need to make a ride check if your horse is injured. And when your horse is killed. Your attack is still good if you make your ride check.

I ran out of time today. Every time I started towards my computer, something else needed to be done or someone wanted to be chatty with me. Families. Wink
Is everyone still around? 

I'm posting here to make sure the thread shows some activity before the inactivity limit is reached which I think is around 3 months.  I could be wrong but it's better to be safe then sorry.

Also, if MiB doesn't show up soon, and everyone is alright with it, I can take over the game until he returns.  It's a module so it shouldn't require much of my time to post.
still here, and somehow the cavelier cannot control his horse lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon