RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
I've had a head cold that just won't go away.
Quote this message in a reply
I was just giving you time to finish your conversation in the tavern before kicking things off. I'll put things in motion sometime later today or the next. I'm in no huge rush to push you guys, though. I do still need Sumayl to post his sheet.
I was unaware you were unable to open the link in my signatureiew the PDF of my character sheet sorry. My character sheet was actually the first one completed. Sad
I can. I just like to have things in one spot. It's how I pretend to be organized. Big Grin
(03-29-2018, 12:17 AM)Man in Black Wrote: I can. I just like to have things in one spot.  It's how I pretend to be organized.  Big Grin

Finally have a little free time today while working. Will try and get that converted over Smile
I figured everyone would have a horse since everyone was allowed to have whatever mundane gear they wanted. A horse is part of that.
Sorry, how would you like to proceed?  Perhaps Mardigan had a horse size altered in his pocket that he forgot about? Smile

Actually, I'm not sure how the wand of size alteration works? Does it make items enlarge and shrink?
Whatever. If you say you had a horse in the stable, great. If you have to purchase one before taking off, just as great. It really doesn't matter.

Whenever you all are done with RP in the current thread, move on to the next. No rush.
Ok, I forgot to give you the opportunity to pick non-weapon proficiencies. These are from the wilderness survival guide, but there are a bunch more in the dungeoneer's guide if you want crafting and such.
I've already picked 2 and still have 1 slot.  Any suggestions?  The two I picked are Healing (2 slots) and riding man... I mean, land based.   Tongue (1 slot)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon