RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
I think you and I are the only ones left in this one.  I am still interested, but I think we'd need to pull in another player or two.
Quote this message in a reply
I'm pretty sure Rhodric is still here but I'm not sure if he's still interested in playing Ravenloft.
Oh, that's right. I forgot who was playing him for a second there.  And yea, that's understandable.
Hey I am still around, just lots happening with our car dying, my daughter started therapy gor an eating disorder, and my dialysis routine. I am checking these boards everyday or everywhere day, I just haven't seen much activity.
Due to IRL crap that caused me to disappear again I need to ask again if everyone still wants to play this game?  If you don't, that's fine but before I start working on battle maps I'd like a heads up if there's still interest.
Hey Brother -  Yep, I'm still here and willing if you are.
Definitely still interested!
I was trying to prep by reviewing Sumayl al-Akhir's character sheet, but it us looked away in One Drive and blocked by a password that Darcy took to his grave. If you have access Dale perhaps you can take a few few screen shots for me and I can recreate his character sheet in Mythweaver, so I have access. I have taken over some of Darcy's characters in some DM Spirals campaigns, and I have done some back reading so I don't change thier personalities too drastically. But to be able to pull this off I need access to a character sheet
I was able to download his sheet.

Attached Files
.pdf   Sumayl al-Akhir 2nd ed.pdf (Size: 201.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
Thanks this will definately help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon