RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Character Creation/ Applications
1. Oh, Awesome, I think I'm good on stats though.  They actually turned out pretty decent. 

2. Yea, it was something you guys talked about earlier in the thread.  Subtracting 2 points to add 1 point.  

3. Holy shit! I can math, I swears ta god.  LOL! Man I must have been drunk. I must have somehow doubled the bonus when I was calculating it. That's only a tinsy bit embarrassing. My bad. I'll adjust that. 

4. Couple different ways to do cantrips. But it seems he was doing the ones that can be cast at will.  Some cantrips scale slowly with level.  So 1 damage die every 5 levels up to a certain number. Others are just utility spells like mend and message. There is often a limit to the number you can memorize per day.  Usually around 4 or 5 depending on level and class.  Every magic class usually gets them in some fashion.  I can post the list for every class if you want to do it the way 5th does it? 

5. I was going to use the ring of agelessness kinda like a curse.  Where the ring wont come off, (So he gives up a magical item location) It was the ring his wife gave to him, While he was off learning to control his magical gifts, their village was destroyed by Orcs. She was killed rather horrifically and she cursed him right before she died for not being there.  It was a death curse that said he'd see her death and experience how she died every night of his life, living forever with what he had done and never know peace. So he has nightmares of his wife being murdered and raped by orcs every time he sleeps. The only reprieve he has is if he is intoxicated or high, then he doesn't have the dream. He loved his wife dearly, and though the ring cursed him to never grow old and relive her death each night, he keeps it as a reminder of his failure. So even if he could take it off, he never tried. Sometimes she even taunts him in the dream. "If it's too much... you could just kill yourself."  Sometimes he actually considers it. 

6. Oh yea.  I'll do up a Halfling rogue so even if we get another player who wants to play one... he can just be an extra blade.  Like you said earlier in the thread, we will likely need the extra firepower. 

7. I pulled it out of my head.  It could be close to an actual cannon one.  But I just put it up there as a possible answer to cantrips.  Unless you just want to do cantrips, then that works too. Then I could adjust it to be an actual 1st level spell that he might create one day.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
Character Creation/ Applications - by GM Marvel - 12-31-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-25-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-26-2018, 01:58 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-26-2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-26-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-26-2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-27-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-29-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-29-2018, 06:29 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-29-2018, 07:41 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Zain - 01-29-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Eloric Aetherion - 06-03-2020, 03:24 AM
RE: Character Creation/ Applications - by Rhodric - 07-29-2020, 09:46 AM