RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AD&D I6 Ravenloft
I thought I'd jump in as well. What is everyone running? I'd like to come up with something beneficial to the group and not run the 4th wizard in the group :-).
Quote this message in a reply
OK, rerolling stats so I can reroll 1s.. then drop lowest.

Stat 1 [1d6r2] = 5, [1d6r2] = 6, [1d6r2] = 2, [1d6r2] = 3 = 6, 5, 3 == 14
Stat 2 [1d6r2] = 6, [1d6r2] = 3, [1d6r2] = 2, [1d6r2] = 2 = 6, 3, 2 == 11
Stat 3 [1d6r2] = 5, [1d6r2] = 6, [1d6r2] = 2, [1d6r2] = 3 = 5, 6, 3 == 14
Stat 4 [1d6r2] = 3, [1d6r2] = 2, [1d6r2] = 4, [1d6r2] = 5 = 3, 4, 5 == 12
Stat 5 [1d6r2] = 2, [1d6r2] = 3, [1d6r2] = 4, [1d6r2] = 3 = 2, 3, 4 == 9
Stat 6 [1d6r2] = 5, [1d6r2] = 6, [1d6r2] = 6, [1d6r2] = 2 = 5, 6, 6 == 17

Would it be allowable to place these stats as
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 11, Chr,9. and ten bump them to meet the prerequisites for Cavalier? "A cavalier must have minimum ability scores of 15 in strength, dexterity,
and constitution, and scores of 10 in intelligence and wisdom."
Welcome, Wanderer!

That works for me, Vit. Don't forget the stat rolls for each level. That'll help.
Got a forum all set up for you guys.
(12-27-2017, 12:32 PM)Wanderer Wrote: I thought I'd jump in as well.  What is everyone running?  I'd like to come up with something beneficial to the group and not run the 4th wizard in the group :-).

Well so far only Vitkyng has locked in a character idea.  I was thinking of making a multiclassed Fighter/Cleric or Fighter/Magic User but then Keylan said he would like to play a cleric.  So I said that if he wants to play a single classed cleric then I would give up my Fighter/Cleric idea because in Ravenloft a Cleric 5 with 3rd level spells would be better than a Fighter 4/Cleric 4 with only 2nd level spells.  But Keylan hasn't posted since November 30th so I'm not sure if he's still interested.  

A thief would be a good idea too.  Personally I've never been a huge fan of thieves.  But I'm not playing a Rogue character on this site so it's a possibility.  I think I would still prefer some kind of caster though.
(12-28-2017, 09:10 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Welcome, Wanderer!  

That works for me, Vit.  Don't forget the stat rolls for each level.  That'll help.

Thank you for the reminder.. totally forgot.. so that is ST, Dex, and Con each start with a d100 percentile then +2d10 each level.... i will do thios after work tonight
(12-28-2017, 06:48 PM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 12:32 PM)Wanderer Wrote: I thought I'd jump in as well.  What is everyone running?  I'd like to come up with something beneficial to the group and not run the 4th wizard in the group :-).

Well so far only Vitkyng has locked in a character idea.  I was thinking of making a multiclassed Fighter/Cleric or Fighter/Magic User but then Keylan said he would like to play a cleric.  So I said that if he wants to play a single classed cleric then I would give up my Fighter/Cleric idea because in Ravenloft a Cleric 5 with 3rd level spells would be better than a Fighter 4/Cleric 4 with only 2nd level spells.  But Keylan hasn't posted since November 30th so I'm not sure if he's still interested.  

A thief would be a good idea too.  Personally I've never been a huge fan of thieves.  But I'm not playing a Rogue character on this site so it's a possibility.  I think I would still prefer some kind of caster though.
Keylan PM'd me the other day.. he will liklely becoming active again. he apparently has been away fighting wildfires in California.. so sort of out of contact... he seems to be still interested in my Anova campaign as well
My thanks and prayers to Keylan! I lived in SoCal long enough to know more than enough about the wildfires. Apparently this last season is the worst on record.

Don't get too caught up on classes. If nobody wants to play a thief, a thief will be added. We'll get it all covered somehow or other.
Any last entries before we get started?
I'm posting to see if there is any interest in playing an AD&D 1st edition Ravenloft game?  We have 2 definite players and I would be interested in 2 to 4 more.  The original DM disappeared in the middle of the first encounter but I'm willing to pick up where he left off.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon