RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
[color=#666699] OOC @Lugar - I really like this combination of actions and whoa you rolled high enough to move through enemy square! alas, while blinking your speed is 15 and tumble halves that speed while the far side is 10ft away... so you may
- tumble out of grapple, but only next to Merri; or
- you may attempt to escape the grapple as a std action and tumble to the far side without blinking.
(either case, you can keep your tumble roll)
There's one thing that would make sense, though. Does anyone know of a rule to activate command word items as part of a regular move (let alone tumble)? ANSWERS TO OOC THREAD PLS
OOC @Shanna Rendin - Yes, everyone able to see would see it. Silent Image is a figment, and affects everyone perceiving it. Actually I can't even see any indication that the caster would be exempt or would automatically succeed in a saving throw.
OOC @Toot - reviewed Share Spells and it works! GMF affects both of you! The personal spells is a different thing: allows you to affect Boo instead of yourself

(finishing first round ...)

Toot raves about how idjits the companions are, then taps Boo with tiny jermlaine heels to start the bear moving in a straight direction. Toot reaches over his shoulder and into his Haversack, summons a Rod to his hand [Move Action], then starts to do a little chant while holding onto the Mistletoe. As a result, all the jermlaine's claws and teeth start to glow with a sickly moss green light! Boo's claws and teeth follow suit.
As they approach the light source they carry enable Merri and Shanna to see the combatants clearly! (no miss chance anymore)

Second Round

19 - Merri... (I was lulled into the false sensation that she's already resolved her second round but I can't find it now)
18 - Lugar ... (see above)
18 - Shanna ... (see above)
17 - Torin...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by DM Surranó - 01-15-2018, 07:35 AM