RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
OOC Merri - the map is scaled 1sq=10ft, that's why your avatars are so small.
OOC Toot - Chart a path is something I don't know, would welcome a brief howto in OOC thread.

Shanna casts her spell and Lugar, Giant, Merri feel an urge coursing through their veins!
Torin moves closer.

The mantis to the right of the path leaps airborne, straight towards Giant!
(Lugar can make his readied attack since he can now see the insect)
Unless Lugar manages to incapacitate the insect (using poison I guess, please remind me of Fort DC) the mantis slashes a nasty gush on the flat-footed ranger's face (AC27, -7hp) upon landing.
It tries to eat the half-orc! (Giant, roll opposed grapple check against the insect's check of 25)
Even if it holds, though, it fails to bite him, the horrible mandibles screeching terribly on the magical chain shirt. (AC12)

Giant's up! (if you failed the opposed grapple check above then you are now grappled and held in the creature's space)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by DM Surranó - 01-10-2018, 02:56 PM