RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
Init: 14-1 (fatiqued) (OOC - A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. )
Init: [1d20+6] = 13+6 = 19 -1 from fatigued, so total is 18
Forgot fatigue of course... So... Lugar and Shanna open the ranks (so far).
Init: 17:00
[[OOC words:]]
"I don't know what's going on, but don't attack them yet! Pull back, I can help us all."

Shanna pulls some licorice root from her component bag and prepares to cast a spell while the group prepares to combat the giant purported mantises.
[OoC: Initiative +3; Result +10;  I'm not sure what penalties Toot gets.  Doesn't Boo go on the same initiative as I do?  I'm pretty sure familiars and companions do... ]
(01-08-2018, 08:15 AM)Silent Giant Wrote: Stop, dude! Two mantis!

Init: 14

Lugar halts but readies to shoot with one of his crossbows if one of the mantis creatures moves to attack. (mantises, mantids, mantes, mantii?) He felt so tired.
Giant stops and readies his double axe if they or something else attack us.
OOC - I find it feasible that a companion may be faster or slower than the master (esp. if one of them has a much higher init than the other) but I don't mind simplifying life like that. Really not a showstopper.
OOC - Also rolled for @Merrinna Starsong to be complete. Alas, she comes on top of the round Smile

First Round

Giant yells, Lugar prepares, and Shanna digs into her pouch to produce a piece of licorice root.
(OOC - if you think of Haste then don't forget that targets must be within 30ft of each other and none of them should be more than 65 feet from the caster so Shanna may want to move up from closing ranks to position and delay until the party is more fully packed...)

Shanna, Merri, Torin are up!
OOC - she has rolled yet: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....1#pid29951

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon