RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
"I don't know much about magic but I do know locks and cages."  Lugar will prowl around the magic barrier looking for anything his unique set of skills could overcome.  "You may not be able to tell us much about our green dragon, Koriollis, but it must find you important enough to keep.  That is reason enough to set you free." Lugar remembers the last person they encountered in the haunted mansion.  Murkatos proved to be helpful enough maybe Zelgadis would be the same.  He also recalls the distrust he had of Murkatos at first.  It was better to be safe than sorry.  "Who knows, you may even be the dragon we seek in disguise," he says continuing his search.  "Maybe you want us to waste our supplies trying to overcome your magic only to turn on us later?"  Lugar ponders aloud for all to hear.  "That's what I would do.  Always think ahead. Traps within traps within traps... Stand back."  Lugar will toss a rock or thing at the cage to see how it reacts and observe what force or energy is released.  "This dragon seems to be on the hunt, so I is thinking you may not be the dragon."

Ooc - all this talk of demons makes me think of how Lugar would be with some warlock levels.
Search = 13 (would have been better off taking 10 or 20 lol)
Disable Divice = 22

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Lugar - 12-07-2017, 03:59 PM