RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
[OoC: I believe the dot Lugar is speaking of is a stone with continual flame cast upon it.]

[OoC2: Reduce only person only effects humanoids and I believe he's a Giant(?). 

There should be some kind of Metamagic feat that adds levels to spells like Reduce Person similar to how Psions can add power points to Psionic Charm to effect more types of creatures.  Maybe +1 Lvls to add animal, fey, giant, magical beast, or monstrous humanoid and +2 Lvls for aberration, dragon, elemental, or outsiders.  Reduce only 

Quote:Ooc @Toot - clever idea... actually Toot thinks a creature as large as a juvenile cat could probably pass.

[OoC3: I do try.   Tongue ]

[OoC4:  I was checking out types of Giants and on the Wiki the smallest Giant type for an Alter Self spell and all I could find was a Half-Giant which is a Medium sized creature.  And I'm not sure if Half Giants are Core. ]

[OoC5: Did Toot's Sense Motive give him any information? ]

Toot continues to watch and listen.  When Torin allows the guy to cast another Comprehend Languages upon himself, Toot asks, "If we find way to release you will you help in defeating dragon."  Toot purposely used the word "defeat" instead of "kill."  He wasn't interested in fighting a dragon either so finding another way to defeat it through magic or negotiation before people (Read: Toot) gets squished then he's all for it!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Toot - 12-07-2017, 07:16 AM