RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
OOC @Lugar - a bit of information that you may have missed; unless you are under the effect of Comprehend Languages or similar you can't understand what the man talks. It's a nuisance as Torin, Merri, and Toot can translate... You could have a chance with Torin's CL wand though. He can understand you, though, since he is under the effect of the spell. How long?... you seem to have lost track of time here but ten minutes are mostly gone in the conversation and the first spell (on Torin) is already fading.

"You are not obliged to believe me. And then, you may be right. I've never slain any... green... dragons. Do they have enormous astral imprint, similar to gold and black dragons, comparable only to true demons?"

Zelgadis looks at the waterskin for a long moment, swallowing hard, then at Lugar, as if pondering whether he was so cruel or simply stupid.
"And how am I supposed to retrieve that without burning to cinders?"

OOC2 - The dot must be a cosmetic error, will check later.
There's nothing else of interest to mention right here. Just giant mushrooms all around, worn earth, and rubbery black sky.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by DM Surranó - 12-07-2017, 05:24 AM