RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
OOC - just in case it was confusing; he mentioned an artifact indeed but in the context of "in search of" it. Did you get his words as if he said he found it, or do you simply think that his words are bullsh*t and he is the evil mastermind or something?
OOC2 - did Torin hand the wand around so that Giant, Lugar, and Shanna can also understand, or does someone serve as a translator?

Torin inspects the force cage and the markings on the floor. Both emanate magic that must be some kind of evocation but somehow... different. The effect itself reminds Torin to a Wall of Force with some reshaping metamagic that may have also changed its color from neutral to definite orange. When he recommends to learn each other's language the stranger seems not to be excited about the idea.
"No need for that; I don't plan to stay one minute longer than absolutely necessary."

When Toot squeaks the question and the (kind of) offer the stranger snaps his gaze in that generic direction but apparently cannot spot the tiny source of the voice behind the huge mushroom.
"I'm not lost in a mushroom grove. I'm trapped in a magic cage." is all he answers.

When Giant and Merri contemplate whether he's trustworthy the stranger just chuckles in an annoyed manner.
"Why should I trust you? I'm telling you I don't but what use of not talking to you if I can? If you attack me I can't flee. All I can hope for is that the cage withstands your attacks as well as mine. But if you are friendly then all I can hope for is that you can dismantle this cage. What a futility." he huffs, and just around this time, the crimson light running along his blade dissipates.
"But if it helps our case at hand--" he removes the hood from his head and the mask from the front of his mouth. Now it becomes evident, even in this level of lighting, that his hair is purple and fairly rigid, not unllike metal threads. His face is covered by speckles of what seems to be granite and his whole "skin" has a mineral-like hue, to the very typ of his long pointy ears.
[Image: Zel_-_nice.jpg]
"Where I come from it's just natural that newcomers introduce themselves first but in a sense you may also think that I'm the newcomer. My name is Zelgadis."
OOC - hope the forum won't be sued for summoning such a celebrity into this game Wink

Upon Giant's tsunami of questions Zelgadis tries to ride the first wave but then is washed away by the rest. He raises his hand in protest upon the last question as if that was a very unpolite thing to ask. Gathering his bearings, he stays calm with apparent effort, and answers some of them.
"It's not my artifact. And it's not a dragon. Dragons are either gold or black, and they never do such evil. Demons, on the other hand, thrive to do so."
After a brief pondering, he adds,
"I know a few people who can eat that much. But not me."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by DM Surranó - 12-01-2017, 10:32 AM