RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
OOC - Yes I realised that the pony had the party's only active light source so implicitly I assume it trotted along with Torin *or* the dagger was handed back to Toot, fastened to Boo. I let you two decide. First to decide takes precedence if you can't agree Wink
OOC2 - Time needed for helm swap, see OOC thread. Let's assume Toot did it while the guy was chanting the spell and he could understand the sentence.

It is hard to read the expression in the cold, glaring eyes with most of the face hidden, but it seems to Toot that the figure concentrates on the front men and as such bear and doodid don't really have difficulty to hide behind the huge mushrooms. Luckily for them, no menacing pincers are visible on the nearby mushrooms.

OOC3 - the things you wrote about hiding-- did Toot dismount in favour of getting a +scwillion bonus to Hide? If not, then use Boo's Hide check Smile Now that you mention improved cover; I think it's proportional to your size but these mushrooms are, like, huuuge and most have massive trunks so you may as well have total cover behind them... (even medium creatures if they are taller than long... and black bears are excellent climbers, means they can stand erect leaning against a trunk... )
[Image: 6a095ae47abf0457ff86912cd06d7352.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by DM Surranó - 11-10-2017, 07:37 AM