RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
Toot will explain to Boo that he wants him to carefully but quickly move to where Giant and the Dwarf have move to.  He will then toss some string to the elves and says, "You'll want to hang onto the other end so you don't get lost"  Toot then squat down low in his saddle and then summons a wand from his haversack.  Toot spurts Boo to move [to where I put Toot's token] a little North with the elves and dwarf in tow.  He will point his wand and squeaks the word, "Flatus!"  Toot then tugs a little on the string then moves another 15' through the mist and whispers, "Flatus!" again.  Tugging on the string again, he will sneak out of the mist behind Lugar.

[OoC: Toot will use his wand of Obscuring Mist to create 20' radius circle of mist around him at the point where I placed Toot on the map.  Then he will move up to and then cast another Obscuring Mist at the intersection that Boo's nose is pointing at.  That should extend the radius of the Mist so it ends 5' behind Lugar (the NON-green guy).  Please note that I am riding Boo.  I just used his nose to pinpoint where I'm placing the second spell.  Because even though it says it has a 20' range, it also says the mist arises around you; and it spreads in a 20' radius from you.  I'm going to assume they mean the range to the EDGE of the mist is 20' and not that Toot can place the center point anywhere in a 20' radius. The placement should also make sure the Mantis aren't touched by the mist.]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Toot - 10-11-2017, 04:00 AM