RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
Shanna continues to stare at the ring, having essentially exhausted all of her other options.  She shakes her head absent-mindedly to Merrinna's question.  "With that enchantment controlling sound in this place, I'm unable to cast many of my spells.  But...that is fascinating."  She had been watching the mushroom ring as the boys played with it, noting the the rocks and their movement.  She points it out.  "Perhaps calling it a 'labyrinth' was not very far off from the truth..."

As she watches the rocks and their movements, a grin slowly spreads across her features.  "While I was concentrating on the waterfall entrance a few minutes before we passed through it, I noticed a curious confluence of magical energies radiating outward.  Three, to be precise: abjuration, transmutation, and the teleportation I previously mentioned.  They seem to radiate from this mushroom ring.  Fascinating."

[[+17 Knowledge arcana and +15 Knowledge Planes on the mushroom ring]]
Planes: [1d20+15] = 7+15 = 22, Arcana: [1d20+17] = 4+17 = 21

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Shanna Rendin - 08-16-2017, 01:56 PM