RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
The stony spellsword looks at Toot and snickers, as if he'd just noticed that it was not the bear talking.
"Look who's talking. I'm used to people smaller than me being in charge but... this... you..."
He stops short, apparently embarrassed from what he's just said.
OOC - Who can understand Zelgadis? Toot and Torin only? Is Torin the translator?

SG laughs loudly "Do you think a rat-like creature speak for party? Has a rat-like creature ever been the spokesman for a party?  I don't think so."   Big Grin

Come on guys, let's go out from this cursed place.
OOC - Toot has a helm. Torin has a wand. Initially he let one of the wizards use it but not sure if it's still repeated over time. The most economic way is definitely Toot's helmet.
(01-31-2018, 01:57 PM)Silent Giant Wrote: SG laughs loudly "Do you think a rat-like creature speak for party? Has a rat-like creature ever been the spokesman for a party?  I don't think so."   Big Grin

"You right," Toot replies sharply to SG.  "But actions of big folk like Ooman, Dorf, Alf and Orc shape world. And look at all the wars they fight and every week adventures have to divert a new apocalypse.  But not many know Jermlaine have great wisdom [+6] and if Jermaine given chance to speak instead of exterminated we might do things better.  Yes... If given a chance we could lead the world.  DOMINATE it!  Bring it to heel under the Jermlaine empire.  NEVER again big folk LOOK DOWN UPON US!  NEVER AGAIN forced to live in sewers.  ALL WILL LOOK UPON US WITH ENVY AND WILL QUAKE IN FEAR AT THE SIGHT OF US!  MUAHAHaha ha ha.. ha."  Toot's wild eyes suddenly relax and he clears his throat.  "So ummm... yeah.  Just give Jermlaine a chance."
Ooc - hilarious Smile guess this qualifies as campfire small talk...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
(01-31-2018, 08:31 PM)Toot Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 01:57 PM)Silent Giant Wrote: SG laughs loudly "Do you think a rat-like creature speak for party? Has a rat-like creature ever been the spokesman for a party?  I don't think so."   Big Grin

"You right," Toot replies sharply to SG.  "But actions of big folk like Ooman, Dorf, Alf and Orc shape world. And look at all the wars they fight and every week adventures have to divert a new apocalypse.  But not many know Jermlaine have great wisdom [+6] and if Jermaine given chance to speak instead of exterminated we might do things better.  Yes... If given a chance we could lead the world.  DOMINATE it!  Bring it to heel under the Jermlaine empire.  NEVER again big folk LOOK DOWN UPON US!  NEVER AGAIN forced to live in sewers.  ALL WILL LOOK UPON US WITH ENVY AND WILL QUAKE IN FEAR AT THE SIGHT OF US!  MUAHAHaha ha ha.. ha."  Toot's wild eyes suddenly relax and he clears his throat.  "So ummm... yeah.  Just give Jermlaine a chance."

Yeah, I know you are a good guy. - he laughs
OOC - Damages: 1hp lethal + 10 hp non-lethal from cage 7 hp non-lethal from Thrist,

Previously Torin let to use his wand by one of the wizards and Z. but it seems it will be a longer cooperation. So he only gives it to Z. (ooc - Z need it because withut it he couldn't able to understand of us and this means that we couldn't able to refine SG's words.)

- Something strange happend with us, so I vote to rest out of this maze.
(01-31-2018, 08:31 PM)Toot Wrote:

Lugar is not amused by the tiny druid's rant of Jermlaine domination. He grimaces as if he smelled something bad, and dwarves were known for their hardy constitutions. Just the thought of the smell brought back the memory of when Toot joined them... 
Quote:""Toot puts down his crossbow and then lifts his dirty leather tunic to reveal his jiggly potbelly.  He then proceeds to lift his folds of skin.  "Toot showing you's, me's has no hidden weapons to hurt you's all with... See?  None there.... None... there... Whew! Toot a little ripe.  You's wanna smells it too?  No?  Ok... Save that for later..."  Once he has displayed every nook and cranny on his body he pulls down his tunic and sits in his tiny saddle.""

"It's not that we don't trust your wisdom.  It's just, well, there's a smell that bites the nose."
Merri raises an eyebrow at the idea of Jermaine rule. Wisdom could only take one so far without intelligence to put it to good use. "Tell us, oh wise one, how do we get so many species with their own worldviews to agree on just one? Take your time."
So the companions sit down somewhere [OOC - see OOC thread] to huff and puff a bit after what felt like a week of starvation.

While the others attack their rations at ravenous hunger, consuming at least three days worth of supplies in one seat, Toot feels bloated, maybe a side effect of consuming one complete blueberry that would have been sufficient for a man, if not a horse. Boo lies down lazily, apparently also more than satisfied. When others think about calling it a day and retire these two don't actually feel sleepy, at least much less sleepy as usual.

Zelgadis, looking at the bunch of equally exhausted (but otherwise completely mismatched) adventurers, asks,
"I presume you usually keep someone awake with eyes peeled in hostile territory? I can take first watch."

OOC - Please mark the food/water consumption on your sheets please. (everyone but Toot and Boo)
Please mark wand usage as well (at least Shanna [Silent Image], Toot [CLW], Torin [Comprehend Languages]; who else?)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon