RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
(You're right. I'm awful at keeping track of my stats. I'll go back and look as soon as I get this coffee in me.)

Merri surveys herself for whatever damage those claws had done, quietly tsking to herself as she had not memorized the means to repair her clothing. "I appreciate any healing that is offered. I do suggest that we take some time to rest and eat some rations. Were I not so fatigued, that creature would never have touched me."

(Hopefully my note in my sig makes sense. She is down to 15 HP with 12 of that damage non-lethal. My poor little glass cannon.)
OOC - I guess Toot got it right but the player may have got it wrong Wink what Zelgadis tried to refer to is that he mentioned he was an expert of shamanism and now he explained that his focus is in spirits and NOT white magic. His offensive spell was actually a "fire shaman" spell which is a third field of shamanism powers. If you spend more time with him you may learn a little about magic "where he comes from" but until then, the best the party can do is guessing what compares best to those strange powers of his.
Let's go out from this strange place - he says and starts blinking
(01-26-2018, 04:32 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Maybe I missed it but did Lugar apply first? Smile Consider Giant and Lugar fully healed, then.
Once healed, they feel a little bit enervated.

"Now let's get down to business. If you are to seek out this... dragon... for whatever reasons, I will protect you to the end of your business with him. But if you have other plans then I'm out of here."

(note; you are still using comprehend languages to talk to him, right? So whoever is not subject of the spell one way or another please remember you can't understand directly... but I assume someone translates the essence. I will also raise some reminders when I feel that the current 10 minutes (for Torin's CL1 wand) are over.)

Hm, how do you want to protect us if you wasn't able to protect yourself? - asks the heckler half-human
"I made this offer and you accepted it. If you don't want to live with it then let me go." he answers, and just tells the last words as he stands up from tending Merri's wounds (She's now in max as well). He starts to walk away just the way he came, waving goodbye casually above his shoulder... but then stops short on his track and turns,
"Guess I have no idea which way to go. So you tell me which way you go and whether I'm free to leave the opposite direction."
(01-29-2018, 04:43 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "I made this offer and you accepted it. " 

Yeah?? Yeah. - he is scratching his tongue - Or no, I think we made an offer and you accepted it. 
[OoC: So who is the guy healing?  Is he going to heal Merri?  Toot can heal her but being the little shit that he is, he would rather the Shaman wast... errr... I mean use his spell to cure the party then him use charges from his wand.  Tongue  ]

(01-29-2018, 04:43 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "I made this offer and you accepted it. If you don't want to live with it then let me go." he answers, and just tells the last words as he stands up from tending Merri's wounds (She's now in max as well). He starts to walk away just the way he came, waving goodbye casually above his shoulder... but then stops short on his track and turns,
"Guess I have no idea which way to go. So you tell me which way you go and whether I'm free to leave the opposite direction."

"Ummmm... no.  You think Half-Orc speak for party?,"
Toot asks incredulously.  "Has a Half-Orc ever been the spokesman for a party.  Me no think so.  You were rescued and if you, man of honor then you will help like you said you would help."
OOC - don't forget (like I did Tongue ) that Giant needs someone to translate and if it's something that may bring the conversation to the wrong direction then the translator may "creatively reword" what Giant said in Common Wink

"I take it as a 'no' to leave," Zelgadis replies with a sour face. "Let's get over with it then. You can rest later."

Toot thinks that the man is sincere, in spite of considering everyone being a pri pain in the bottomless sense of the word. As far as the wise doodid can tell the voluntary healing was offered as part of the deal, i.e. the man considers such indirect ways of "help" as part of the contract. Toot has the feeling though that the man is probably very poor at receiving direct orders. (like: "heal me you must")
(01-26-2018, 04:49 PM)Toot Wrote: [OoC:  I was just posting that Toot was healing but you beat me to it. ]

[OoC2: Spellcraft +11; Result: 13; nope ]

Toot puts his helm back on...

"White magic, eh?" Toot replies skeptically.  "Do white magic normally include fiery ballista bolt of death?  And what you mean if we have other plans?  Current plans are to find place to sleep.  Facing draco while fatigued be foolish!"

Ooc - I know I'm a little late here but i'll chime in.  Lugar is fully healed correct?

Lugar nods in appreciation for Zelgadis's healing.  In this case he felt safe letting this stranger use magic on him while he had his friends around.

"Hah, you got a point there little Toot!" Lugar says in regards to facing the dragon.  He then pulls a few strands of spindly beard out and twirls them in his fingertips, thinking. "At least he didn't use those fiery bolts on us.  I guess no matter what, facing this dragon will require other skills besides fighting... hopefully."  The more targets for the dragon gives me better odds of survival, Lugar thinks privately. "I don't see the urgency in rushing to face a dragon and you came here to find an artifact no? He says to Zelgadis.  Why not rest a bit and talk?  Maybe the dragon will come to us since we are in its lair."
"So you think the dragon lives in this forsaken labyrinth of mushrooms and insects? And that it makes this place a good place to rest?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon