RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
[OoC: With Low Light vision, all lit and dimly lit areas double in size.  So Toot and whomever else has LL vision should be able to see well in a 60' radius (which it looks like you've already illuminated on the map) but also dimly from 60' to 120' so unless there is some force blocking the light, we should be able to see much further into the blackened out area. ]

Toot will whisper to whomever is closest, "Earth elemental skin with human eyes!"

[Standard Action:] Then while touching his Mistletoe, Toot touches a pebble (or whatever) and whispers, "Lumos..." which causes the pebble to flicker then glow like torch light.

[OoC2: Toot casts light.]

[Move Action:] Toot then concentrates upon the pebble and then floats west through the mushrooms.

[OoC3: Toot uses his Hand of the Mage [CL2] to gently float the pebble through the mushrooms, 15' per round.  Max range 30' ]
OOC - Yes you are right, the illuminated area is for humans. I will reveal a wider aura.

The stranger yanks his head at the appearing new source of light and some form of pale orb starts to form in his palm but then he closes his fist and the orb dissipates. He stands up and stares intently at the party, saying something only Toot can understand.

"It seems you won't leave me alone anytime soon. So you may as well state your business."
(11-14-2017, 07:11 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - Yes you are right, the illuminated area is for humans. I will reveal a wider aura.

The stranger yanks his head at the appearing new source of light and some form of pale orb starts to form in his palm but then he closes his fist and the orb dissipates. He stands up and stares intently at the party, saying something only Toot can understand.

It seems you won't leave me alone anytime soon. So you may as well state your business.

Toot will whisper to the closest person what the guy said so they can pretend to translate it for everyone else.
Ooc:[
-  SG thought the orbs from Dragonlance
- the DM moved my token, but the pony left there when we jumped a bit further in the map => I moved him also
-
Zelgadis Greywords
]

Torin casted a comp. lang. from his wand right after he heard the first few unfamiliar words.
40ft + ready again.
Area revealed. (OOC - the distance you indicated with your arrow was sqrt(65) x 5 feet by Euclidean distance , or 45 feet by the rules... so placed you once square closer.)
OOC - Where are our diplomats? Charismatic party Smile

Giant checks corridor on the north. (40ft)
OOC - neat question... Last time I checked the most charismatic character left the party in favour of some smoking weed. Smile
EDIT: but there's still a PC with a decent number of skill points on Diplomacy...

Giant explores more of the mushroom rings but the stranger seems to be uninterested in the faraway orc. He doesn't move a bit just sits atop the heap of pebbles like a rolling rock in a riverbed.
(11-20-2017, 01:07 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - neat question... Last time I checked the most charismatic character left the party in favour of some smoking weed. Smile
EDIT: but there's still a PC with a decent number of skill points on Diplomacy...

[OoC: Toot's 7 charisma is the reason why he hasn't said a peep.  He might have a personality that would make a demon cringe but at least he has the huge wisdom to know to keep his mouth shut!! ]
OOC - I wouldn't attribute it to wisdom, more like survival instinct Smile I have a character whose relatively low charisma manifests in retorting on any comment that *may* be interpreted as offending to her. In spite of being wise. Plus, I have one specific sorcerer (dubbed as spearman) whose high charisma manifests in his ability to stay silent.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon