RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
Rahullu grabs mina by the shoulder and very lightly shakes her
Okay, Mina whats up with you and  speaking to that jawa like that? We are looking for a Jedi  we dont have it with us, that all sound like thing i have heard in my youth childrens tales, this if or real. Get you head in the game now, we need to be at 100% or we are dead.

occ: prefect oppertunity for Tiktu to make something levitateTongue

skipping Wookie speech translator is down again, ut you have translators in the group so.
(07-01-2017, 07:03 AM)Man in Black Wrote:
The prison is not on this planet.  The location is a closely guarded secret.  Even the rebel informant doesn't know.  After the fiasco at Star's End, they've become even more cautious.  The Alliance hasn't released any sensitive information regarding the informant to the group because they regard this mission as a long, long shot to succeed.  They've given you what you need to get captured and nothing more.  Also, you don't need a man on the outside to bust you loose.  What may be surprising to hear is that I want you to succeed in breaking out.  It wouldn't be fun to watch you bang your heads against a wall until you quit.

OOC: Ahhh! Good to know that the prison's location is not (necessarily) on planet, since we as the Alliance infiltrators would know that. I was actually kind of worried we were going to wind up at a revamped Star's End, but I'm glad you kept the Han Solo book continuity as canon for the game! OK, change of (backup) plans then, I guess....

(06-30-2017, 10:33 PM)Tiktuk Wrote:
Once done with the new transponder Tiktuk continued working, this time she was simply altering a cargo crate so that it had air vents, a food & water supply and could be locked and unlocked thus opened from the inside... When asked about the security system she would give a shrug. "Jook nong dik tuki loo naku." (The song of the machine is a song, Computers sing strange when forced.)

OOC: Since the man-on-the-outside scheme is less feasible if we are taken off-planet, proposed retcon of Tiktuk's "live cargo" crate creation as our contingency plan for if the Empire had been here to greet us instead? Had we come out of hyperspace and into the arms of overwhelming forces, Tiktuk could then have hidden in the crate, then tried to make her way back to Dantooine once th coast was clear? 
OOC: More like take down an entire star destroyer single handedly. Ever see Imperial troops panic when the human waste recycling system works in reveres on all bathrooms at once and the vents stat pouring the security gas out as clean air >Smile

IC: Tiktuk takes a fruit juice from the food replicator and looks at Nova as she drinks and then orders some nutri packs as well that she places in spots some people may not want to think about. Mostly pockets and belts but the belts under the robe may look like other things to those with .. more adult themed minds.

"Oo weba dingda jiki lo lo nupi." (We should eat up before we land prisons are not know for their dietary care of their charges.)
(07-01-2017, 06:16 PM)Rahullu Wrote: Rahullu grabs mina by the shoulder and very lightly shakes her
Okay, Mina whats up with you and  speaking to that jawa like that? We are looking for a Jedi  we dont have it with us, that all sound like thing i have heard in my youth childrens tales, this if or real. Get you head in the game now, we need to be at 100% or we are dead.

Nova narrows her eyes. She takes a deep breath... and exhales slowly, in a release of regret and wishful thinking. "I know."
(07-02-2017, 06:56 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: OOC: More like take down an entire star destroyer single handedly. Ever see Imperial troops panic when the human waste recycling system works in reveres on all bathrooms at once and the vents stat pouring the security gas out as clean air >Smile

IC: Tiktuk takes a fruit juice from the food replicator and looks at Nova as she drinks and then orders some nutri packs as well that she places in spots some people may not want to think about. Mostly pockets and belts but the belts under the robe may look like other things to those with .. more adult themed minds.

"Oo weba dingda jiki lo lo nupi." (We should eat up before we land prisons are not know for their dietary care of their charges.)

Rahullu Turns to Tiktu
uughghhhgh uughghhhgh raaaaaahhgh huurh uughguughhhghghghhhgh uughghhhgh raaaaaahhgh huurh

"Good plan, Tiktu. Lets all eat a last meal, btw whats your code name little one?"

Rahullu then thoughtfully pulls his fur and says.
huurh uughghhhgh wrrhwrwwhw huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw aaahnruh huuguughghg hnnnhrrhhh aaaaahnr huurh aarrragghuuhw uughguughhhghghghhhgh raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh raaaaaahhgh huurh

"can we realistically get any equipment with us into prison? I can try to hide small stuff in my fur"

Then he tries to make a knife be hidden in his fur

occ: Hide: [4d6] = 16 hiding a knife also can i get +1D for preparing? if so Bonus [1d6] = 1 so 17
After the Jawa gave an answer on the songs of machines and the guidance of ghosts,
drank, and began placing nutrition packs all over its body, Nova let herself laugh a bit.

She walked over to the galley to pour herself a caf. On the way, she squeezed Tiktuk's shoulder...
but before continuing on, Nova surreptitiously whispered to the Jawa. "The spirits will guide us."

OOC: I imagine the prison would have to have some kind of scanner or metal detector, at least upon initial prisoner intake.
And while people wouldn't necessarily be volunteering to pat down a Wookiee, I could see them trying to shake something
out of a Jawa!
(OOC) Though I would love teh laugh of them turning me upside down and shaking me and 50 thermal detonators fall out and roll around with thier doisplays counting down, fake ones mind but the sheer laughs would be hilarious i do not really think i have the time to mock up that many duds. Also Note Most sentiments will not touch a jawa they stink literally, its from a process they use on their heat suits to prevent moisture loss A jawa dresses in what amounts to a still suit like on the DUNE movie. With a cloak over that.

(ic) She looks at the big guy and and shrugs. Then gets an evil grin and thinks of an ancient jawa legend. "Blizz" She then starts sipping tea having not actually finished it yet. she seems to like tea and other wet things.. imagine.
The crew proceeds as planned, contacting the port authority and landing at the assigned bay. A port authority officer shows up in the bay with a full squad of armored security. "Open up for a routine inspection!" That many troops doesn't give off 'routine' by any stretch of the imagination. CorpSec security forces are rumored to be mostly thugs hired for their effectiveness rather than any loyalty or sense of duty. Or morality. The all-mighty credit comes first in the Corporate Sector. Sentient rights....somewhere down the list near the bottom.
Tiktuk climbs in her crate and locks it. She suspects sh will be captured with the others but this way it also may make them look like slave traders or something as well.
Rahullu makes a unhappy moaning noise while he checks that  his blaster is set on stun for the 10 time. In his comlink he says. "raaaaaahhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh aarrragghuuhw uugggh raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr uughguughhhghghghhhgh uggguh" Thinking to himself, better controll my rage today dont want to kill anyone by misstake. then he says"awwgggghhh aarrragghuuhw aguhwwgggghhh uughghhhgh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh uuh aaahnruh huurh aaaaahnr huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw huuguughghg uugggh uughghhhgh huurh"

Eveyone has their blaster set on stun right?"

Well should we open up for the invitable? No sese to prolog our doom any omre than necessay

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon