RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
The jawa snaps the round end off her spoon and tries to use it as a shiv as she attempts to shove it up goon 3's solid waste disposal area. Or more or less where she thinks it should be.

[2d6] = 11
Just in case that actually does something:
[2d6] = 6
Um.....     twitch rekt giggity
Nova hits the guy, knocking him to the ground.

Tiktuk spoons one of the others. He makes an ugly noise as he grabs his crotch.

Rahallu lands his punch, but Big Purple shrugs it off. He counters with a punch of his own, but the wookie dodges out of the way.

Jendu grabs and ankle and yanks. The goon comes crashing to the ground.

(Please include your defense scores so I don't have to go looking, please. Putting them in a spoiler in your sig would be helpful.)

(Corrand and Jendu need to place their sheets in the sheet thread.)
Rahullu wanted to grapple thou

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Ummm what defense scores I am just staying under cover here.. Them Lobals could Jawa punt me to the ceiling with a single kick!

That being said now that the Lobal is bent over grabbing its crotch the little Jawa touches it and attempts to use the force to put it into a nice slumber.

Force Ability Induce Sleep
[3d6] = 16 Control
Spends a Force Point!
[4d6] = 18 Alter

Proximity Modifier +0 Touching
Resistance = Alter roll vs Will power (Persuasion) fail = sleep
"Had enught?" Rahullu growls feriouslly then follows up his attack with a quick combination  first a slap to the genitals of the thing, parry an eventuall counterattack and then a grab to the genitals then he will start to squeeze th things gentials.

occ: Brawl to actions -1D, Brawling parry reaction skill -1D additional

slap brawl: [5d6] = 17 Damage Str:[5d6] = 19, grab brawl: [5d6] = 24 Brwaling parry Brawling parry [1d6+1] = 6+1 = 7

Next round squeezeing comences Angel
Nova could not keep from smiling. She had never seen her comrades fight so dirty. That's what happens when you don't have a good blaster at your side! She stood on the back of the goon with the gooped face to make sure he stayed down, as she quickly surveyed the area.

Tiktuk had prodded one inmate in a sensitive enough spot to force him into submission. And for some reason, Jendu had begun to remove his shirt — only to lurch suddenly at the other goon's legs, taking the third thug down in the process. All while Corrand continued eating calmly! Nova shook her head, before turning her attention to the only attacker left standing.

Rahullu was still wrestling with the burly Simian. Nova stood at the ready to fend off any other attacks, but if Big Purple somehow managed to shrug off even the next furry flurry of her friend's fierce blows, she would leap onto the creature's back to cover its eyes — at least Nova knew where those were!

Brawling Parry: DEXTERITY [3d6] = 13 or Climbling/Jumping: STRENGTH [3d6] = 13 (Depending upon what happens next!)
Seeing that all three goons have gone down, 'Karst' turns and viciously kicks the goon that Jendu tripped, as hard as he can, but lands only a glancing blow off the thugs shoulder as the thug rolls on the ground.

If the thugs attempt to swing at him as they get up, he prepares to dodge aside.

Boot to the head - Brawl Dex 3d [3d6] = 10
Boot to the head - Damage - STR 3d [3d6] = 9

[Reactionary Dodge 4d-1d 3d [3d6] = 9
]
(I'm having one of those days where I find it difficult get my brain in gear. Just can't focus.)

(So Rahallu, it didn't sound like a grapple to me. Maybe a tackle. I went with that, but I should have put down shoulder instead of fist. )

(So this is quickly turning into an episode of "Ow, My Balls" on the violence channel. President Camacho would hand over the Emmy himself for this one.)
(Umm forgot to tell me if my action worked MiB)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon