RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
(07-21-2017, 08:25 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote:
Jendu takes a seat and whispers, "So, is this play everything you thought it would be?" 

"Almost.... One crucial character has yet to take the stage."

As she whispered, Nova cast her gaze about. "Speaking of our resident rumor, what do you guys think? We cause a ruckus and hope a certain someone's feeling noble enough to intervene? Hmm, then again maybe we should save that for when the time is right...."

"I mean, I'm ready to roll up to an inmate and say, 'Have you seen the guy with a cloak and a lightsaber?'" Nova smiled, "But subtlety and I have never been the best of friends. Still, maybe we can start dropping hints and chatting people up?" Nova turned away from Rahullu before continuing, "While our Jawa friend checks things out in her own special way."

(07-20-2017, 07:00 PM)Rahullu Wrote:
Rahullu sits down, keeping an eye on the other prisoners as he munches down the food to the group he says, [They splitting us up to sleep is not good we will have to work planing here, anyone noticing any suveillance equipment in here?]

"And yeah, since we're split up now, it looks like meals will be the time to meet. I see cameras everywhere, but I doubt our hosts are paying close attention, let alone listening in, unless we make sudden moves."
"being a klutz might be the easiest way, reflexes and all that. Then again we might just wind up finding a person with quick hands."
"you might be right boss but i like to be sure....Any signs of what we came for?"
RAhullu continues to watch while he eats, looking for patterns of the guards and any dead angels for the survelliance.

occ: Not my forte but lets try, what should i roll
Garlen walks over to the food synthesizer, takes a tray, waves hif cuff under it, and returns to the table. Sitting down he starts to dig into the unpalatable paste as if nothing is wrong.

"What?" Seeing the disgusted looks, "Oh this? It's actually not bad, they have added flavour. We.." He hesitates, knowing that he does not want to say his past affiliation out loud in case the listening devices wee finely tuned enough. ".. we lived on the unflavoured variety. It has everything your body needs to keep fit. Though if I were running this place I'd probably want to add a few mood stabilizing additives. we won't survive by NOT eating it though."

He switches to Jawa tradespeak "They are certainly listening" and mid sentence switches to Bocce "Bazi batza Bocce?"
(I gotta say after seeing what inmates have to eat, I wanted to run back to Marine chow. The Empire is now without a doubt, true evil. Wink )

It is hard to say without being behind the cameras what they can or can't see. It's a good bet the guards have a good view of everything going on down on the floor. The guards themselves are not in view.

The inmates are a mixed bag. There is a fair mix of humanity and alien. While a good chunk of the population look like cliche' criminals, there are a few that look like everyday citizens.

A large purple humanoid that looks much like a giant, hairless gorilla approaches the table with a trio of toadies in tow. "Looks like we got ourselves a fresh batch of fish, fellas. Time to pay the toll for your continued existence. Half your rations!" The creature smiles hideously as he cracks his knuckles.
Tiktuk get taken out of the cell, she looks at the ID bracelet as its put on her robed wrist. She brings it up to her face and sniffs it then looks back at the guard and holds out her other writs as if wanting another. "CHoota niki dak kut nik nik." She says in Jawa normal speak a Very difficult language to follow.

After presumably being refused a second bracelet she follow the others and watches. Then she jumps up on a tray then to the food extractor, takes the tray under the one she stood on and then gets her food before hopping back to the ground. Why the acrobatics, well shes very small and the place seems made for standard sized aliens & humans. She does not however go and sit at the table like the others. She goes and sits under it. A few seconds of meditation and she uses the force to resist toxins & drugs that may be about to enter her system from the food.

[3d6] = 11 Resist Toxins Control

As the three goons come over she scarfs all her rations quickly and then licks the tray clean. She then waits to see what the others are gonna do , making a note of where the lead creatures genitals are located.
Nova looked up at the towering simian.

(07-22-2017, 05:39 AM)Man in Black Wrote:
"Looks like we got ourselves a fresh batch of fish, fellas. Time to pay the toll for your continued existence.
Half your rations!"  

When the purple gorilla bared its teeth in a hideous smile, Nova smiled back — she was almost grinning really.

As the creature cracked its knuckles, Nova stood and suddenly swung her tray up as violently as she could, smashing the edge of it between the burly goon's legs.

DEXTERITY [3d6] = 11 - Melee Combat!
If the Angry Gorilla is just standing there, I imagine it's a Very Easy 5 to hit, same difficulty as a club?

STRENGTH [3d6] = 13 - Strength damage + Whatever damage my TRAY OF DOOM™ can deal!
(07-22-2017, 06:11 PM)Nova Wrote:
Nova looked up at the towering simian.

(07-22-2017, 05:39 AM)Man in Black Wrote:
"Looks like we got ourselves a fresh batch of fish, fellas. Time to pay the toll for your continued existence.
Half your rations!"  

When the purple gorilla bared its teeth in a hideous smile, Nova smiled back — she was almost grinning really.

As the creature cracked its knuckles, Nova stood and suddenly swung her tray up as violently as she could, smashing the edge of it between the burly goon's legs.

DEXTERITY [3d6] = 11 - Melee Combat!
If the Angry Gorilla is just standing there, I imagine it's a Very Easy 5 to hit, same difficulty as a club?

STRENGTH [3d6] = 13 - Strength damage + Whatever damage my TRAY OF DOOM™ can deal!

RAhullu"Hey that was my idea" And then he kicks out towards the knee of the gorilla thing" prepared to parry if needed

Occ: brawl: [6d6] = 19, Damage: [5d6] = 16 occ reactionary brawl parry if needed
"I was just about done anyway..."

'Karst' slams his bowl of paste into the face (and hopefully eyes of the nearest goon as he quickly rises from the stool.

[DEX 3d [3d6] = 11]
[STrength 3d-1d (goop is soft, but maybe will blind) [2d6] = 3]

"Here's your half."
Jendu was about to try to negotiate or even con the big idiot into maybe assisting them when suddenly the air is filled with screams and trays of so called food.  While trying to duck whatever stray slop that comes his way, Jendu attempts to figure out how he suddenly found himself in the middle of another fight.  ~These people are going to get me killed before we find the Jedi,~ he thinks to himself while slipping under the table with his tray of food.

[OoC:  Do they give us anything to eat with or are we expected to eat with our hands?  Perhaps a less dangerous option like cardboard spoons?  Are there anything under the table that Jendu could kick off, that could be used for a weapon, like a leg support?]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon