RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
Korstyn doesn't really speak Wookiee, so all she can do in response to the smile is shrug and return her attention to the mildly entertaining brawl.
The fight starts and Big Purple goes in immediately for the grab. The trandoshan moves with a snake-like grace that causes the larger opponent to stumble. The trandoshan sees it as an opportunity and sends his fist into the other's ribs. Purple shifts his weight to soften the blow and sends the reptilian flying with a backhand. Perhaps he wasn't as off balance as he appeared. Wit a little more help from the audience than he liked, the trandoshan moves back into position. This time he circles the purple brute more warily

The man next to the wookie nudges him with an elbow. "He must've gone easy on you for the first time."
Quote:Then Nova winked at Caisy, "Just have Tibbs tap you on the shoulder when he wakes up — or whisper sweet nothings. Look out though, his other lucky ladies tell me he snores." 

Tibbs slowly turns to Nova and gives her a, you're not helping, look.  He then says, "I'd like to know who these ladies are because I haven't been here that long.  Maybe they're sneaking into my cell at night.  I better sleep with one eye open in case I get another lamp dropped on me while I sleep.  And by the way, it's my cell-mate who snores not me."
If Tibbs hears the fight start he looks in the fights direction and says, "We should check that out.  You wanna come with us, Caisy?"
Rahullu ignors thre guy paoking him just maken sure he anit trying to shiv him and focus on the fight.Tying to see how the two fight and any weaknesses.
(01-27-2018, 01:30 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: Tibbs slowly turns to Nova and gives her a, you're not helping, look.  He then says, "I'd like to know who these ladies are because I haven't been here that long.  Maybe they're sneaking into my cell at night.  I better sleep with one eye open in case I get another lamp dropped on me while I sleep.  And by the way, it's my cell-mate who snores not me." If Tibbs hears the fight start he looks in the fights direction and says, "We should check that out.  You wanna come with us, Caisy?"

Nova smiles broadly in response to Jendu's look, as if to say, excellent — my work here is done.

And if indeed there's enough hubbub from either the brawlers or the bettors to draw her attention, Nova cracks her knuckles, then heads over, without waiting for the would-be lovebirds.
Caisy looks at them for a moment and says, "nah, I think I'll get some sleep. I'm not into brawls. Have fun."

The pair trade blows. The larger one can't catch up to the quicker reptilian, but he does seem to predict his movements fairly well. The trandoshan is landing some hits, but he's wearing out much faster than the purple one. At this point in the fight, it is looking like it is only a matter of time. Rahullu begins to wonder if the big guy did go easy on him.
(01-31-2018, 11:47 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Caisy looks at them for a moment and says, "nah, I think I'll get some sleep.  I'm not into brawls.  Have fun."

The pair trade blows.  The larger one can't catch up to the quicker reptilian, but he does seem to predict his movements fairly well.  The trandoshan is landing some hits, but he's wearing out much faster than the purple one.  At this point in the fight, it is looking like it is only a matter of time.  Rahullu begins to wonder if the big guy did go easy on him.

Upon hearing Caisy's answer, Nova looks over her shoulder and smiles, "Sweet dreams, Red. And don't
worry about missing out on any action. I'll take a swing at someone for ya!"
 Then she clasps her hands
together and pantomimes going to sleep, before turning back around and continuing on her way.

Before investigating the brawl in earnest, Nova checks whether or not any inmates who have remained behind
seem as though they're up to anything suspicious, or if any equipment or element of their prison surroundings
seems out of place, now that there are fewer eyes on it. 

Once Nova does arrive at the site of the bettors' brawl, she goes over to where Veir, Rahullu, and his abrasive
new cellmate have congregated. There, Nova likewise tries to take in a wide-angle view, before focusing in on
the combatants proper....

PERCEPTION [4d6] = 14: Nova eyeballs the room! 
Nova notices another person across the room checking her little group out. As soon as she notices, the woman turns back toward the fight and watches as if nothing happened. She's an older woman with long dark hair with streaks of white overtaking it. Another man looks from the fight to the wookie as if sizing up the two former opponents. His shaved head and face bear the scars of many fights.
Tibbs gives Caisy's should a reassuring squeeze and says, "We will talk later..."  He then leaves to see what's going on.  If he notices the woman acting oddly, Tibbs will scrutinize her to attempt to discern if anything about her seems odd.  

[Sense: 3d6 = 13]
(02-09-2018, 12:22 PM)Man in Black Wrote: Nova notices another person across the room checking her little group out.  As soon as she notices, the woman turns back toward the fight and watches as if nothing happened. She's an older woman with long dark hair with streaks of white overtaking it.  Another man looks from the fight to the wookie as if sizing up the two former opponents.  His shaved head and face bear the scars of many fights.

Nova summons what powers of stealth and suave nonchalance she can manage right then,
in order to make her way over to either the woman or man — whichever of them is closer.

With either one, she'll try to amble up right next to them, while trying to look like she's keeping her eyes on the fight.

PERCEPTION [4d6] = 16: Hide/Sneak or Con!

OOC: I wasn't certain which was more applicable here, as both seem apt. Same die code for me either way though.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon