RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
"Tibbs? Shall we? Not leavin' yer side otherwise."
(01-07-2018, 12:02 PM)Man in Black Wrote: Caisy strides back to her cell with her back ramrod straight.  If she notices, or even cares,  Nova watching her, she shows no sign.  Once back in the cell, she crawls into her bunk and lies there.

Other inmates are starting to act suspicious.  Not all at once.  Just a few here and there.  A lot of looking around.  It seems a few are moving into the North bathroom in small groups.  Was it under-cooked, over-processed nerf?

"Hey Rog. Before you go makin' grape jelly, I suddenly feel the urge to visit the bathroom" He gestures with his thumb to the north. "Someone is holdin' court or market day, we need to know which."
Korstyn peers at the group, watching the skinny one following her bunkmate and decides to do the same. She wasn't factually a "member" of this group and it might allow her to listen in to what they were suspicious about. She was starting to get a bit antsy.
(01-07-2018, 12:51 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: Korstyn peers at the group, watching the skinny one following her bunkmate and decides to do the same.  She wasn't factually a "member" of this group and it might allow her to listen in to what they were suspicious about.  She was starting to get a bit antsy.

Garlen looks at the woman trailing them to the bathroom.

While I have no doubts about you being able to scrap, they stuck you in a cage with a Wookie on purpose after all, are you sure the welcome you are gonna get in the men's washroom, in a prison, is the one you want?"
[[...she’s following Caisy. Are you telling me Caisy went into the Men’s Bathroom?]]
(01-07-2018, 04:33 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote: [[...she’s following Caisy.  Are you telling me Caisy went into the Men’s Bathroom?]]

[OoC lol sorry thought you were following Rog, Karst and Tibbs]
(The bathroom is unisex. Or would that be multisex? Now that I think of it, how many different toilets would be needed to accommodate every alien lifeform? How does a Hutt.... Nevermind. Don't want to know.)

Once inside the large restroom, a crowd is gathering around big purple guy and a Trandoshan. One guy on the far side appears to be taking bets.
It takes Korstyn all of 5 seconds to recognize this as a betting ring and the purple guy and trandoshan as a brawling pair. She keeps herself aware for a knife in the guts and settles in to look for Caisy again.
With a sigh, Jendu follows along.
(01-07-2018, 12:02 PM)Man in Black Wrote:
Caisy strides back to her cell with her back ramrod straight.  If she notices, or even cares,  Nova watching her, she shows no sign.  Once back in the cell, she crawls into her bunk and lies there.

Other inmates are starting to act suspicious.  Not all at once.  Just a few here and there.  A lot of looking around.  It seems a few are moving into the North bathroom in small groups.  Was it under-cooked, over-processed nerf?

After a few moments spent trying to determine whether or not the inmates' sudden swarm to the refreshers was due to some strange Force manifestation Caisy had exuded due to her current temperament, Nova disregarded the idea... for now.

Once Nova had decided that she'd simply offended Caisy, she announced her presence outside their cell with a bit of a louder footfall. And having told plenty of lies of late, Nova instead offered a honest anecdote this time.

"Back in flight school, they used to call me 'Space Cadet' — and that eventually got shortened to 'Spacey.' I didn't like it then, but Hell, it kind of fits now, no? Now we're Spacey and Caisy. Maybe we should host a HoloNet show once we get out of here?"

Nova smiled, "Anyway, sorry to sour things between you and Tibbs back there. He's all yours. Not my type anyway." 

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon