RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
When Caisy leaves, Jendu will say, "So... should I just slit my throat now?  Cuz she is going to go tell her buddies what just happened and then they will tell their friends, then they will tell their friends, and soon everyone in the prison will be suspicious and will want me dead because they will think I'm a mole or a narc or whatever they call it!"
IN wookie "Let them Come. I feel like letting some steam out, but What shall we do abort our problem?

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
“If that actually happens...got room for another blaster?  I’m looking for some  payback myself.”
[OoC oops my bad sorry Tibbs]

Karst looks at teh newcomer.

"If you have a blaster to lend, let us in on teh secret." 
“Meg te haran! I meant that figuratively!”
Garlen chuckles that his sarcasm was so completely lost on the newcomer.
(01-04-2018, 06:47 PM)Rahullu Wrote: IN wookie "Let them Come. I feel like letting some steam out, but What shall we do abort our problem?

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

"Really?  Well I'm glad that my assassination will give you the opportunity to work on your anger issues.  Glad to be of service.  And right now I'm more concerned about my impending doom to be worrying about finding someone who obviously doesn't want to be found."
Nova pulled her collar up as Caisy departed — and as Rahullu, Veir, and the abrasive stranger began flexing their muscles in a series of verbal strikes and parries.

She let her head sink into her shoulders a bit, embarrassed by her earlier, potentially dangerous gaffe. "See that, Tibbs. Leading a life of service to the people. Wasn't that why you signed up to start with? All's well that ends well. No need to slit your own throat — not when there'll be volunteers lining up around the cellblock any second now, just to help you out. Volunteers we'll fight off, of course. But whoever comes to get you — sorry, tries to get to you — may also get us some answers."

Nova cleared her throat, "Rog, you want to see what Purple knows and doesn't know? I'm going to see what Red's up to."

Before leaving however, she put her hand on Jendu's shoulder, and said softly, "I'm sorry. I won't you let you down again."

With that, Nova stuffed both hands into her jumpsuit pockets and strode off, trying as nonchalantly as she could to follow Caisy back to their cell, while keeping enough of a distance (if possible) to see if her roommate behaved any differently when apparently unobserved....

PERCEPTION [4d6] = 19 — Sneak attempt!

In wookie "So who is comming with me to visit purple?" Rahullu looks at the remaing crew as well as the new human female.
Caisy strides back to her cell with her back ramrod straight. If she notices, or even cares, Nova watching her, she shows no sign. Once back in the cell, she crawls into her bunk and lies there.

Other inmates are starting to act suspicious. Not all at once. Just a few here and there. A lot of looking around. It seems a few are moving into the North bathroom in small groups. Was it under-cooked, over-processed nerf?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon