RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[IC] Prologue: Frying Pan
(06-07-2017, 02:02 AM)Garlen Veir Wrote: Garlen looks over at Jendu as they walk.

"You got a blaster?" he holds out one of the stolen blasters to Jendu. "If not you'll need one shortly."

"You may have been able to talk to them, but that would have taken time. We have storm troopers on the way, and we.. I mean they.. do not negotiate."

Jendu hesitantly takes the blaster and looks at it with a slightly horrified expression while holding it with two fingers like it was a bug.  Swallowing he replies, "W... W... Well that might be true bu... but they can be conned.  [Even says so on PG41 of the rules book.  Tongue ] And I'm usually pretty good at talking... at least my governess always said so.  At least I am when there is less blaster-fire!!!  And those weren't stormtroopers.  They were Port Security.  I could have easily bribed them with a few credits." Jendu takes the blaster into his hand and adds, "I should point out that my shooting is a little rusty..."
"Again, bribing and chatting takes time we do not have. And don't worry 'bout yer aim. You don't have to hit them, as long as youi keep their heads down I'm happy. Now MOVE. While we chat they could be landing and debarking."

Garlen begins to make his way down the corridor at a trot, keeping his head up and his eyes darting to every corner.
Making a fierce warcry Once in Range Rahullu Throws the table Trying to hit as many as possible of the imperials. If needed reactionary dodge

Occ: Thrown weapons [4d6] = 13
(06-06-2017, 08:33 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: Garlen draws his blaster and flips it to stun quickly, he walks up to the thug still writhing on the ground and says quietly
"No hard feelings." before he aims the blaster at the man and pulls the trigger.
[Blaster 4d [4d6] = 13]
[Blaster Damage [4d6] = 18]
Then touching his comm-link.
"Bandit3 and Bandit 4, we met some resistance, we're on our way."

"Time to move." He pauses just long enough to grab any visible, and easily obtainable weapons off the two thugs.

Garlen grabs a couple of DL-18 Blaster Pistols and a pair of stun clubs. Neither guard appears interested in prolonging a fight.

(06-06-2017, 09:20 PM)Tiktuk Wrote: Tiktuk blinks at the Comm system. Power Down the drives, that was just silly. "Gip gip wonga ubu neep neep Hanga Joo." (Star Destroyer, Thier are pirates down here, We can not power down they have engineering. We are being Hijacked!, I repeat being Hyjacked!) [2d6] = 7 Con the Star destroyer comms guy.

Hoping she was going to finish up on the busted sensor soon she had the sensors look over the dock again to see if she could give her guys a head count or anything. Then recalled they were supposed to be captured by the imperials.. No wait they were not supposed to be captured but break into the place... Tiktuk then thought about the Star Destroyer and smiled as she headed back to the cargo area. She then let the force guide her as she set about making the cargo into a nice bomb that would make a lot of smoke and trigger all kinds of alarms on an imperial vessel as in major chemical spill but be mostly harmless to the crew. [4d6] = 14 Demolitions / Chemicals

While most residents of Tatooine consider Jawa to be con artists, the Imperials aren't buying what Tiktuk is selling. She runs to the back and starts rigging up some tricks in case any Imperials make it in the ship.

(06-07-2017, 01:45 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: Jendu was watching everything descend into chaos around him, and sputters, "Bu... bu... but I'm here for negotiation.  There was no mention of blasters and Destroyers."  Spotting Garlen moving away, Jendu follows in a fog of confusion.  

When Garlen steals weapons off the thugs, Jendu says to the thug moaning in pain, "I'm so sorry.  It really wasn't suppose to be like this.  My friend seems to have lost his mind..."  Jendu then stumbles after Garlen.  

"You know I could have spoken to them," Jendu says while chasing after Garlen.  "I might have been able to get past them without you engaging in all this death and carnage!" 

[Perception (3d6): 14 ]
[Hide/Sneak: (3d6): 11 ]

Jendu doesn't see anything out of the norm, but he does look a little silly trying to sneakily push a large load of cargo back to the ship.
Nova leans around the desk and takes a shot. The blast hits him right in the face mask, throwing him backward. Rahallu shoves the desk forward but doesn't get quite the range he wanted. The desk lands with a loud crash at the feet of the Imperial officer and the remaining Stormtrooper. They both fire at the enraged wookie. The stormtrooper misses completely. The officer has his blaster levelled directly into Rahallu's torso... (roll a dodge -1d for previous action.)
(06-07-2017, 11:20 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Nova leans around the desk and takes a shot.  The blast hits him right in the face mask, throwing him backward.  Rahallu shoves the desk forward but doesn't get quite the range he wanted.  The desk lands with a loud crash at the feet of the Imperial officer and the remaining Stormtrooper. They both fire at the enraged wookie.  The stormtrooper misses completely.  The officer has his blaster levelled directly into Rahallu's torso...  (roll a dodge -1d for previous action.)

Rahullu ducks and tries to get clear the distance to get into hand to hand combat. All the while perparing to be hit he tries to minimize his target profile he tenses for impact.

occ: Dodge :[3d6+1] = 9+1 = 10 Rolling really bad Confused so here is a Stenght: [5d6] = [b]18 just in case[/b]
Occ: trying to duck and get close to the imperials at the same time, so that he can engage into close combat next round
(In the future link your rolls, please. Not that I don't trust you, but I want to be consistent across the board so everyone can feel that everyone else is on the up and up. I was in a rush to get everything in tonight so I wasn't able to do that myself. Too much stupid. You're also close enough to move in and dislocate some joints.)

The officer fires, sending blaster bolts sizzling past the wookie.
Rahullu quickly grabs the unwounded stormtropper and the officer, smashing them into one another while saying to Nova.  uughghhhgh wuuh raaaaaahhgh raaaaaahhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh aaaaahnr aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh

occ "Get me a blaster and the officers comlink and rank cylinder"

occ: Brawl 6d three rolls.
grab 1brawl: [4d6] = 18
, grab2   brawl: [4d6] = 17
, smash brawl: [4d6] = 14
Once her surprises are finished and she places the activation switch in her suit (which is inside her robes) she heads back to the bridge. passing once again the door that has a jaunty sign on it that says Quarantine Zone in basic. She does not even pause at the moaning from the bloke that did the Cathar and got a raging case of space herpes. She gets back to the bridge and continues putting the sensor panel back together then starts the pre-flight. if the area around teh ship looks clear on the sensors she would lower the ramp. If their are possible hostiles it stays up.
As the Wookiee whirlwind swept up the remaining two Imperials in a flurry of fur and crunching armor, Nova made for the blaster of the stormtrooper she shot in the face.

(OOC: If Rahullu smashes the last two guys up as expected, I make a grab for the officer's code cylinder and comlink.)

Even in the midst of it all, Nova managed a smirk, as she said to Rahullu sarcastically, "Comlink? I thought you wanted to cut the chatter."

Heavy Blaster Pistol - Damage [5d6] = 17
(OOC: This is the damage roll for the trooper I hit. I imagine he's at least stunned/wounded long enough for me to grab his blaster?)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon