RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[IC] Prologue: Frying Pan
(06-04-2017, 08:37 AM)Rahullu Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 07:29 AM)Man in Black Wrote: (Trying to spoil my surprise, Tiktuk?  :p   )

The correct answer was:  Star Destroyer.  Star Destroyer.  

Tiktuk announces the last thing anyone in the mission wanted to hear, a star destroyer just entered the system.  Nothing good will come of this.

The Rodian shrugs and rattles something off, which the protocol droid slowly translates.  "Sorry.  They arrived here shortly before you.  Suspect you to be rebels or something.  It was either turn you in or go down with you.  You understand."  He looks down at his desk when an alert dings on his com.  "Ah, here they come down the hall now."

As Rahullu now knows the shits about to hit the fan, he swiflty scopes up the desk and lifts it infront of himself for cover. raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg huurh uughghhhgh huuguughghg hnnnhrrhhh huuguughghg uughghhhgh aaahnruh"Get behind me, its time to leave this place Nova" then he charges out of the door with the desk as cover.

occ: Str:[5d6] = 17

"Star Destroyer!"

As soon as that bit of panicked Jawa-speak crackled over the Comm, its translation immediately formed in Nova's mind. In a flash Nova had drawn her blaster, and she began backing away from the Rodian's desk – a desk that was suddenly seized by Rahullu and repurposed as a battering ram.

Nova toggled a switch on her blaster as Rahullu got ready to charge. At first, she feigned surprise at the Rodian's "accusation." "Rebels?" But her expression soon dissolved into a smile. "I understand."

Blaster [5d6] = 22 (Nova stuns the Rodian – hey, he could lock / shut the blast doors on us, or something, you never know!) 
Blaster stun damage [5d6] = 21

"Boring conversation anyway."

After the quip, Nova grimaced and crinkled her nose. She turned to Rahullu and gestured at the zapped Rodian as if to say "was that too much?", before shaking off the doubt.

Then she peered around Rahullu's massive frame, while setting her blaster settings back to normal. "Nice going, Lu. Let's get out of here."

Nova shouts into her comlink to whomever's already on board, "Get that bird ready to fly – We're on our way!"

Garlen shrugs, and again pushes the pallet carrier toward the two thugs blocking the hall.

"Just a moment fellas, I will get the bill of lading for this load out.." Just as he gets a little close he give ths malfunctioning repulsor a swift, hard kick. This time he does not bother to hang on when the seled lurches forward, careening into the two guards.

[Rolls if needed:
Strength 3D [3d6] = 13
Repolsorlift Operation 4D [4d6] = 14
Repulsorlift Repair 4D [4d6] = 16
]
Rahullu sees that Nova is slow to move out, but thinking her desicion to stun the rodian was good shrugs"uggguh aarrragghuuhw uughguughhhghghghhhgh uughghhhgh huuguughghg huurh aaaaahnr uughghhhgh aarrragghuuhw" Once rahullu sees that Nova, correction bandit one is in position he charges out of the door.

occ "Cut the shatter Bamdit one, lets move. Stay behind me"
The only response Tiktuk gets is "Power down your engines and stay where you are."

Strength vs stun [2d6+2] = 3+2 = 5
The port official goes down in a boneless heap.

Garlen kicks the sled just right and it goes flying down the hall. The two toughs have just enough time for their jaws to drop before the sled mows them down. It's inertia mostly spent, it drifts slowly towards the ship.
collision damage [3d6] = 11
strength vs collision [3d6] = 6
strength vs collision [3d6] = 13
The human is rolling around in pain, but the trandoshan is merely stunned.

As the desk leads the way out of the office, a voice shouts, "stop them!" Blaster fire erupts as Rahullu carries the desk down the hall. He can feel the impact of the bolts hitting the desk and knows it won't last much longer.
When Rahullu charges down the corridor he quickly scans battle field looking for a mass if targets to throw the desk at and clear a way for himself and bandit one.

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
While scanning around for danger and for anybody that might shoot at them, Nova shouts into her comlink,
"Bandit 4, how far is that Destroyer?"

If the Star Destroyer were far enough away, Nova was willing to bet their freighter could still bolt, but if it was right on top of them already...

(Nova has maybe 3/4 cover behind Rahullu and the rapidly deteriorating desk?
She will shoot at one of the people shooting at them if she can see them, then dodge as a reaction skill if someone is shooting at her.)
Blaster [5d6] = 15
Garlen draws his blaster and flips it to stun quickly, he walks up to the thug still writhing on the ground and says quietly
"No hard feelings." before he aims the blaster at the man and pulls the trigger.
[Blaster 4d [4d6] = 13]
[Blaster Damage [4d6] = 18]
Then touching his comm-link.
"Bandit3 and Bandit 4, we met some resistance, we're on our way."

"Time to move." He pauses just long enough to grab any visible, and easily obtainable weapons off the two thugs.
Tiktuk blinks at the Comm system. Power Down the drives, that was just silly. "Gip gip wonga ubu neep neep Hanga Joo." (Star Destroyer, Thier are pirates down here, We can not power down they have engineering. We are being Hijacked!, I repeat being Hyjacked!) [2d6] = 7 Con the Star destroyer comms guy.

Hoping she was going to finish up on the busted sensor soon she had the sensors look over the dock again to see if she could give her guys a head count or anything. Then recalled they were supposed to be captured by the imperials.. No wait they were not supposed to be captured but break into the place... Tiktuk then thought about the Star Destroyer and smiled as she headed back to the cargo area. She then let the force guide her as she set about making the cargo into a nice bomb that would make a lot of smoke and trigger all kinds of alarms on an imperial vessel as in major chemical spill but be mostly harmless to the crew. [4d6] = 14 Demolitions / Chemicals
Jendu was watching everything descend into chaos around him, and sputters, "Bu... bu... but I'm here for negotiation.  There was no mention of blasters and Destroyers."  Spotting Garlen moving away, Jendu follows in a fog of confusion.  

When Garlen steals weapons off the thugs, Jendu says to the thug moaning in pain, "I'm so sorry.  It really wasn't suppose to be like this.  My friend seems to have lost his mind..."  Jendu then stumbles after Garlen.  

"You know I could have spoken to them," Jendu says while chasing after Garlen.  "I might have been able to get past them without you engaging in all this death and carnage!" 

[Perception (3d6): 14 ]
[Hide/Sneak: (3d6): 11 ]
Garlen looks over at Jendu as they walk.

"You got a blaster?" he holds out one of the stolen blasters to Jendu. "If not you'll need one shortly."

"You may have been able to talk to them, but that would have taken time. We have storm troopers on the way, and we.. I mean they.. do not negotiate."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon