RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OOC
(05-28-2017, 09:22 PM)Rahullu Wrote: Since we are starting in medias res where are we starting? I think about what equiment is resonable to bring along with us for instance in a city if we dont want to be noticed no blasterrifle; also depending on where we are Rahullu will perhaps need an official "owner" i guess Nova given their history from what i remember there are very few free wookies roaming the galaxy

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Yeah, if we are in a timeframe that is shortly before Rogue One, there won't be too many free wookiees around. Since he and Solo are already infamous in underworld circles -- maybe we can even try to pass you off as Chewbacca as a cover story once arrested? Just spit-balling cover stories, we'll think of something -- and I can go with being the official "owner" for the mission.
Who needs cover stories? Nova and Garlon are Imperial traitors!!! We can go as ourselves and be thrown in prison just for being spotted.
Since we INTEND to get caught, leave it home unless it's disposable. If you knew you were about to get arrested you wouldn't have a dime on you in real life.
(05-28-2017, 10:29 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: Who needs cover stories? Nova and Garlon are Imperial traitors!!!  We can go as ourselves and be thrown in prison just for being spotted.

GOOD POINT, DS-4791! Haha, I just botched Nova's tactics roll. *Goes to get space coffee to wake up*
(05-28-2017, 10:29 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: Who needs cover stories? Nova and Garlon are Imperial traitors!!!  We can go as ourselves and be thrown in prison just for being spotted.
 I think we are intended to go to the corperate sector and get thown into prison there and i guess we will have forged ids, but who am i to say?
The corporate guards would still arrest someone that has a warrant on them from teh WEmpire I think.
For some reason, I had also initially assumed it would be an "undercover" mission (hence my earlier comment), but it does also make sense that we could be thrown into prison due to our Imperial criminal records. Will have to see how MiB sets it up, as either story angle works.
So the mission is to break out a Jedi from a Corporate Sector prison. Getting caught by the Imperials will get you nowhere. Traitors would get sent back to the Empire for 'justice.' You'll have cover identities. No sense in having you burn your real selves in case you actually succeed.
(05-28-2017, 10:31 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: Since we INTEND to get caught, leave it home unless it's disposable. If you knew you were about to get arrested you wouldn't have a dime on you in real life.
That depends, if for an instance we where to rob a bank we would need equipment. But i get your point. Leave everything behind you can get away with.

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
I think the alliance would supply me an extra tool box, so I got everything we need to pull a bank job.. cept a can of black paint and a blanket with an aluminum pole

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon