RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OOC
hello, totally new here hope I am doing this right
Well, if you want to play Star Wars, you're in the right thread. Big Grin Any idea what kind of character you want to play?
(05-27-2017, 05:37 AM)Gamer75 Wrote: hello, totally new here hope I am doing this right

Hey, Gamer! Glad you made it over!
..... Well MiB you're right we do not need blasters that do 10 D we need Repeating Blasters that do 100 D so we can shoot down star destroyers Smile *Evil laugh*
would be more amusing to see Tiktuk *accidentally* dismantle one with her 100D Starship repair
(05-27-2017, 05:15 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: would be more amusing to see Tiktuk *accidentally* dismantle one with her 100D Starship repair

That would be a riot. Tiktuk will be invaluable in breaking back out of the prison I think.
Yes she will. She could walk up to a storm trooper with a MSE droid and try and sell it to him while you all sneak by.
I have to apologize the forum is set up very different from what I am used to, I should learn it pretty quick but I'll be a bit slow till then
I'm going to read over the cocepts thread to see what I can do to add to the cast
what is the overall mission/idea
(05-28-2017, 06:23 PM)Gamer75 Wrote: I have to apologize the forum is set up very different from what I am used to, I should learn it pretty quick but I'll be a bit slow till then
I'm going to read over the cocepts thread to see what I can do to add to the cast
what is the overall mission/idea

Game intro
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=476
We have a Wookie wildreness fighter, ex imp pilot, ex imp driver/tech guy and a technically inclined Jawa shaman, waiting probably for a senatorial.
Since we are starting in medias res where are we starting? I think about what equiment is resonable to bring along with us for instance in a city if we dont want to be noticed no blasterrifle; also depending on where we are Rahullu will perhaps need an official "owner" i guess Nova given their history from what i remember there are very few free wookies roaming the galaxy

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon