RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OOC
Yeah, that's why I included 'most have heard of' because I know you people too well. :p You only need half a minute on drive thru RPG to know there are more systems than you can shake a dead cat at. I've thought about coming up with my own, but it would end up being just like GURPS.

I think the bases are pretty much covered. Make what you like.
Being new to this website, just curious how we will be handling die rolls.
In @Man in Black's other games he allows us to use sites like http://unseenservant.com
(05-23-2017, 11:15 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: In @Man in Black's other games he allows us to use sites like http://unseenservant.com

Score, thank you for the link! I was wondering how you made that language roll in the other thread.
Didn't realize it was a link out. 

Starship Piloting [6d6] = 25
Tested
Input: Blaster: [4d6]
Output: Blaster: [4d6] = 16
Looks good rolled higher than average..Tongue
All I ask is that you use an account to track rolls. I do occasionally check. I caught one guy with hundreds of extra rolls.
And it's really easy to set up an account with multiple characters, and GMs can create campaign codes so that character rolls can be linked to theior campaign.
(05-24-2017, 04:14 AM)Man in Black Wrote: All I ask is that you use an account to track rolls.  I do occasionally check.  I caught one guy with hundreds of extra rolls.

Do we have a campaing id?
(05-24-2017, 04:22 AM)Rahullu Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 04:14 AM)Man in Black Wrote: All I ask is that you use an account to track rolls.  I do occasionally check.  I caught one guy with hundreds of extra rolls.

Do we have a campaing id?

I have created an account and added Nova as my character!
The campaign ID links to games even outside of the die roller site?

Blaster [5d6] = 22
Dodge [5d6] = 22
Starship gunnery [5d6] = 17
Campaign 568.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon