RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Effed in the A
"Ok, I'll at least pay Internet for yor little run. You won't come out of this in the hole."

(I'm going to do a linear run, a bit of a compromise between a single roll and wandering a virtual dungeon. That way you get to use your prgrams without having everyone wait a month.)
Quote this message in a reply
(08-16-2017, 11:17 AM)Man in Black Wrote: "Ok, I'll at least pay Internet for yor little run.  You won't come out of this in the hole."

(I'm going to do a linear run, a bit of a compromise between a single roll and wandering a virtual dungeon.  That way you get to use your prgrams without having everyone wait a month.)

Solomon nods. "I can live with that." 

He feels Kage's eyes on him, and isn't sure if that's a good thing pr a bad thing. But he tries to ignore it for now.

(Sounds good. What do you need from me?)
.... (Nothng to reply to yet so...)
(Just tell me what programs you have loaded.)

Spence shows Solomon where the data jack is located at the table. After a few seconds, he is back in the comfortable environs of cyberspace. He expands out to the block and then to a small section of the surrounding area. With the name and the address in his memory, he progresses to the next area of the city, and back down to the block and the small building that should hold Racer's data.
Solomon's eyes go blank as he sinks into the Net. Sweat begins to bead on his brow as he struggles with some unseen foe. He breaks away and takes a deep breath. "Well, I got through the system's meager defenses easily enough, but when I got to his data files there was nothing there. Fortunately a fairy left a message hidden away for good 'runners like me to find." He pulls a data chip from his deck and tosses it over to Spence. "There's your addresses. The message encouraged a swift response."
"Ok, so who do we save first, drummer, bassist, vocals, rhythm guitar?"

(Ok, is everyone still with us?)
"Iron Maddy is the face of the band, and I'm sure that with her the other band mates will believe us."
"Yeah, I would agree, but there are probably hits out on all of them. We don't even know where Maddy is, and her mates are all about to be wasted. Even if you could care less about some small time rockers, taking out some of the asshole's men might sate some of that need for payback."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon