RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Effed in the A
Spence tips his hat. "Yeah, you must be the hacker. Have a seat. I was just telling these two that we would need some extra help to clear their records. Since nobody here can afford to pay someone who can run the police networks, we got you to take out some security and do some data mining. Can't pay you, but whatever sellable data you can find is yours to profit from."
Quote this message in a reply
Solomon Jack

almost balks at the "Can't pay you" part. But, he catches himself. I need the work. I need the street cred. Beggars can't be choosers. 

So, he sits down and nods. "Okay. I'm in... tell me what you know about the security. And, what you're looking for, specifically."
Sits quietly for now wondering why these people can not speak a civilized language like Japanese. And really wishes her sister was here to translate. She looks over this 'hacker' trying to judge by his gear that he has on him if he is any good.
"Nice to meet you Solomon, this quiet lady is Patsy, and I'm the fall guy. So Spence, who were her band mates, and what can we do to bring Mack down besides put a bullet in his brain pan?  I can find her band, though it'll be harder while dodging cops and those trying to build a name." Jack looks over Solomon, wondering why this this data jockey is putting his neck on the line for himself and Kage.
Spence seems pleased that he's found a receptive audience. "That's partly why I brought in the hacker." He turns to Solomon. "I need you to get into Racer's server to get his musician list. With that we can track them down and get them to safety. You'll have to be as discreet as possible. I won't be surprised if someone is monitoring it."
kage looks to houng and says " racer" and then punches her own palm. "get information the old way." then cocks her head at Hound.
(08-04-2017, 11:07 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Spence seems pleased that he's found a receptive audience.  "That's partly why I brought in the hacker."  He turns to Solomon.  "I need you to get into Racer's server to get his musician list.  With that we can track them down and get them to safety.  You'll have to be as discreet as possible.   I won't be surprised if someone is monitoring it."

Solomon nods. "Racer. Musician list. Got it." He ponders what programs he should take with him into the net.

He chukcles, a little uneasily, at the woman's aggressiveness. "This is Night City, Patsy. I am sure you will have lotta chance to pop fools."
"Kage, if you haven't noticed getting things done the old way has gotten us more trouble than it was worth. I think it's time we let Solomon do his magic and get us a starting point. Speaking of which, what do you have to gain from any of this Spence? What will helping some fugitives and taking down a corrupt talent agent get you?"
The reporter chuckles. "Would you believe altruism? I guess not. More rare than the Loch Ness fucking Monster around these parts," he says with a sigh. "So as bad as the corporate dickheads are, guys like him are even worse. I write on music because I love it, and I value my life too much to write exposes on corporations. Yes, if we can manage to take this guy down, my name will be remembered. I could increase my earning power immensely. But I really want that bastard to pay for what he's done. I don't want to see another musician used up and thrown away by him."
Kage nods. Whether it's to what Spence said or hound who knows. She then stares at the net runner as if he is gonna do some fairy magic, Or she is deciding if she should kill him now or later.. or perhaps worse if he might be good in the sack.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon