RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
Eva readies her bow and waits while everybody come inside. First she looks around slowly (for example how doors work, switches, card, etc)
Eva perception [1d20+6] = 14+6 = 20
Reawyn holds up his hand to stop Eva before she goes too far.

"Caution remember."  He starts to use the grappling hook and line to search for a safe path into the room, to the door on the side, then to the far door, then to the rubble.  Then he retraces his steps and actually investigates the doors themselves.

[Perception(trapfinding) +5]
(01-04-2018, 10:05 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 08:10 PM)Chrome Veneer Wrote: Chrome frowns at the thought of destroying the creature. "Do we have to destroy it? Even if we can't do anything with it right now..." He offers half-heartedly. He knows his experience in situations like this is well below that of the others' and while he wants to defer to their judgement, he would rather not destroy it. To him, it almost feels like ending the life of an intelligent creature.

No, we don't have to. We can leave it here tied up but it is more risky. I have no idea what can we do with it later if we can't control it. (ooc - charm robot? Smile )

"I agree.  Any knowledge Chrome can learn from these things could help us in the future."

Having found nothing of interest in the pile of refuse in this room, Taijun lets Reawyn lead the way searching for traps while he covers the rear.

Ooc - I'm not sure if there is a source of light but if not Taijun will light a torch from his pack.
Eva discovers a tool, and a couple other technological devices that have been missed by other scavengers.

The door off to the side doesn't appear to be working. The door on the far side seems to have an operable lock.

Taijun's torch helps normal people get a better view in the dimly lit room.
Eva examines the tool and technical devices and shows them to the others.

Who is the expert of locks? - she asks
(01-10-2018, 05:27 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: Eva examines the tool and technical devices and shows them to the others.

Can we determine what kind of devices, tools are these?

If nobody can unlock the door she asks Ursk "Can you open this door?"
(01-10-2018, 05:27 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: Eva examines the tool and technical devices and shows them to the others.

Taijun takes a look at the tool and the door with Eva.  "These things are strange to me. A door must have a way of being opened and if not we should choose the path of least resistance."  He says pointing towards the door that works.  

Ooc - Does the locked door look like time has gotten the better of it or that it is just locked?
- Yes with my axe Big Grin. Do you want this?
"Would you mind at least letting my TRY to unlock it first?"

[Disable Device [1d20+10] = 11+10 = 21]
(01-16-2018, 04:54 PM)Reawyn Wrote: "Would you mind at least letting my TRY to unlock it first?"

[Disable Device [1d20+10] = 11+10 = 21]

Ahh, so you are the expert of locks too. - she winks - Good luck.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon