RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
Cin and Eva have no method of healing such as Reawyn has so each should take a potion of cure moderate. I will take one set of thieves picks to balance that, and take(keep) the fire beetle glands. One of you should take the sunrod.

Eva already has Shield in her spellbook , but can use the scroll. Reawyn can add the spells off the scrolls to his formulae book, bt cannot trigger them as scrolls. He has nether spell in his formulae book yet.
(08-25-2019, 10:25 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Cin and Eva have no method of healing such as Reawyn has so each should take a potion of cure moderate. I will take one set of thieves picks to balance that, and take(keep) the fire beetle glands.  One of you should take the sunrod.

I have darkvision so I suggest the sunrod to Cin.

(08-25-2019, 10:25 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Eva already has Shield in her spellbook , but can use the scroll. Reawyn can add the spells off the scrolls to his formulae book, bt cannot trigger them as scrolls. He has nether spell in his formulae book yet.

You can learn the Shield spell from my spellbook if you are interested in so we can save the scroll. - she also tells him what kind of spells she knows too.

[OoC - An alchemist can learn formulae from a magus’s spellbook, if the spells are also on the alchemist spell list. A magus cannot learn spells from an alchemist.]
Good idea. Cin? ny input?
Cin uses a Buckler too but if Eva wants it that's no problem.  As long as someone gets it.  And I guess she will take the SunRod and potion of Cure Moderate.  The sliver disks and cards should probably be a group item.
Bump
Division of items decided for the moment Reawyn starts walking to the temple.

"We can sell the goods later. For now we should let  people know we are back,  and see these poor souls get a proper rest."
  He gestures at the bodies they retrieved
Eva is following him.
Closing this thread.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon