RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-4: You Hear Them Whispering in the Crowns of the Trees
Lugar listens intently to Shanna and the others as he gets schooled on the lore of dragons.  "Bah, I knew all that already!  Doesn't change anything.  We still have to find the beast and the best way I know how is to track it to it's lair"  ~Someplace that holds lots of treasure I hope.~ "And then we can go from there.  Until then I say we let these nature lovers talk to the flowers and rats so we can learn all we can.  If we can get on the good side of the natives here, then we may befriend then as allies if things turn sour with the dragon.  So we have at least two places to check, those trees yonder and the waterfall."  ~Glad we  didn't walk into a dragon's den earlier when I suggested.~
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-4: You Hear Them Whispering in the Crowns of the Trees - by Lugar - 04-29-2017, 01:04 AM