RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-4: You Hear Them Whispering in the Crowns of the Trees
Cranberry nods on the mention of herbs.
OOC - if you have some specifics in mind then you can probably get it. Honestly I don't know if there are rules about herbs.
Quote this message in a reply
Shanna is still concentrating on DMing the artifact, trying to determine if there are any other auras within it.
OOC - moved herb rules posts to OOC thread

Shanna cannot learn more about the artifact. (see above: "Even if there's another aura it is surely suppressed by this overwhelming one.")
Once the party has spent some (how much?) time in the shelter, we may proceed as well in the adventure...
If we run out of drinks then Giant burps a big and says. Let's move on.
Toot listens and then asks, "Do any of yous have a likeness or picture, a possession or even a part of the dragon like one of his scales or a broken bit of talon?  Or maybe know of some place he done battle and was injured so me could collect a bit of his blood.  We found acid residue but me not know if it sufficient.  Perhaps you can tell Toot if acid from the dragon would be enough to provide a connection to the dragon so Toot could attempt to Scry on him?"
Ooc - clever, sure why not.

Cranberry nods and disappears for a few minutes. When she returns she hands over the oily green scales.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Is everyone ready? It's time to save the world!
(06-26-2017, 07:23 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Ooc - clever, sure why not.

Cool

(06-26-2017, 07:23 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Cranberry nods and disappears for a few minutes. When she returns she hands over the oily green scales.

"Me think this a long shot," Toot says while accepting the scale.  "But scale help lots!  Thanks!"  Toot examines the scale then asks, "Fey must have natural pool of water, right?  Me will need about an hour to consult the spirits.  Toot only wish he strong enough to commune with nature itself, then it be easy to find dragon." [One more level...  Dodgy ]

Toot then scurries away to the natural pool of water to begin casting his Scry spell.

[OoC: Toot only has second hand knowledge of the dragon so the dragon gets a +5 on his will save.  But since Toot has his scale, the dragon gets a -10 modifier on his will save.  So in total the dragon gets -5 to his save.  The base DC for the save is 21 and then the -5 makes the DC an equivalent of 26. ]
Ooc - correction, "the" scales was "three" scales... if it matters.

Toot ventures to the lake and invokes divine powers of nature but the pool remains dark. (Unless you have +4 bonus to overcome SR)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon