RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In the Mix
Initiative =29 (Ref 10 + Combat Sense 9)

Attack +10 Ref(forgot reflex stat) +1 targeting scope +2 smart goggles? - 4 targeting arm = 19

Damage = 10 ap

Rolled a 2 on attack, does that mean it jammed?  The rate of fire for the MilTech Arms Avenger is 2, I'm not sure what that means, but I thought that meant 2 shots/attacks per round?  If the gun is jammed though, I'm not sure about the rules for clearing the weapon.  I read that a very reliable weapon jams on a 3 or lower.
Quote this message in a reply
(Only a 1 is a critical fail. You roll again to see if it was a weapon jam. Do you wear smart goggles all the time? Otherwise it will take a turn to put them on. Each shot after the first is -3. Up to your RoF.)

[1d10+7] = 4+7 = 11

Akiko gets her pistol up and fires as the bouncer lifts his shotgun into position. She hits his arm, but the round doesn't penetrate.

Jack is up.
(LOL No I will be feeding the bouncer his fist LOL, I was not missing just horribly busy.)

Feeding the bouncer his fist ([2d10+18] = 5+18 = 23 Damage [1d4+12] = 4+12 = 16 ninjutsu adds its full rank to damage! nindo Adds its rank to damage for a quick assassination. Head Blow x2 damage x2 for 32 )

She then looks at her sister who head kicked the bartender and sighs. then in Japanese. "That is most incontinent. now we will have to find him in the back room. Do look for the release button for the door, Please."

She then looks to the man called Hound or was it Dog either way it was an odd name. She pointed to the visible back door. "Door, Mark hide, See fight, run."
(First off, glad you're still around. Sorry, but it appears I wasn't very clear. The building has many entrances, but the bar has only the one. It is way too small to take up the entire first floor. Yes one may be excused for suspecting a false door especially since I threw in the mirror as a red herring. So asking Hound to check for a latch is understandable. Not sure what visible door you are referring to, though. I'm assuming you're still busy and packing as much into a quick post as possible. I've done the same thing myself. I still need an initiative to see when you go. You rolled 2d10 instead of 1d10 for your attack. Also, it was my understanding that your ninjutsu can't be used with an audience. )
(i'll just put my actions in and we can determine if this happens before or after Kage no Ken's action later. I just want to get this in here so we can move forward.)

Jack grab's his half full bottle of cheap beer and hurls it at the bouncer hoping to throw his aim off as he awaited the spray of buck shot. Bottle Toss: Reflex + Athletics [1d10+12] = 5+12 = 17

With the bottle leaving his hand, Jack dives over the top of the bar trying his best to avoid 'Betsy' and the now limp Racer. "Betsy. Meet Racer. Racer, say hello to Betsy. Oh wait, you can't because your skull is caved in." He hollers at Betsy as he comes down hard on the floor. With a  stern look Jack pulls his Armalite 44 from it's holster. Preparing for the gunfight. "Just another night in this city." He grumbles.
(Who was looking at me?!, Just adjust the damage accordingly it should still be lethal to the poor sod. And yes the mirror looked like a door to me. Also [1d10] = 3+18 for HTH skill for the to hit then. [1d10+10] = 6+10 = 16 Initiative Sorry and yes still busy as all get out. The contractor was supposed to finish today and did not show and i have the state coming to inspect the work as complete tomorrow. Waiting to see whats happening before I post anything else Smile )
(05-10-2017, 03:11 PM)Gonzo917 Wrote: (i'll just put my actions in and we can determine if this happens before or after Kage no Ken's action later. I just want to get this in here so we can move forward.)

Jack grab's his half full bottle of cheap beer and hurls it at the bouncer hoping to throw his aim off as he awaited the spray of buck shot. Bottle Toss: Reflex + Athletics [1d10+12] = 5+12 = 17

With the bottle leaving his hand, Jack dives over the top of the bar trying his best to avoid 'Betsy' and the now limp Racer. "Betsy. Meet Racer. Racer, say hello to Betsy. Oh wait, you can't because your skull is caved in." He hollers at Betsy as he comes down hard on the floor. With a  stern look Jack pulls his Armalite 44 from it's holster. Preparing for the gunfight. "Just another night in this city." He grumbles.

Akiko gives a sidelong glance at Jack.  "Jack, we came here to send a message to Racer... I think he got the message."  She says matter of factly, with only the slightest hint of sarcasm.  "I just hope Kage doesn't kill the poor chunk of meat..."

OoC - Just a reminder, Akiko's bullets are Armor Piercing (I think it's half damage? Still a bit confusing).  She was aiming for the bouncer's arm to get him to drop his shotgun and not kill him directly.
The music stops suddenly to be replaced by screams of terror as guns start to pop out. Tables and chairs go flying as patrons flee or try to hide. The band, likely experienced in random bar fights, all drop to the stage and cover their heads. Most of the patrons flee past Kage as she ambushes the bouncer from the side. He flops down bonelessly as his shotgun goes twirling through the air.
Kage tryes to catch the shotgun like a boss. [1d10+14] = 3+14 = 17 (ref+Athlectics) "No more Late on rent Mr. Racer!!" She hopes this sophomoric bit of a lie will throw off people looking for them later. This was not supposed to be a murder spree just a rough up.

Wondering if they will get paid for the job, she keeps one eye on those leaving as she rifles the bouncer for any valuables including keys to a flop ect.
(Maybe Coolness would be the proper stat for that. Wink )

She grabs the shotgun before it can hit the ground, looking entirely too hollywood. The remaining clientele rush out the door while Kage is rifling through pockets. He had a couple of loose shells, an ID, and a few crumpled Euros of dubious value.

Even in this rough neighborhood, the police won't be overly long in responding.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon