RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-3: Safe Haven
OOC - Asking Cranberry? Hm, do you think that make sense? Let's try it Smile

Hey Cranberry! Where have you seen last time your mysterious neighbor? Has he killed somebody yet?

Cranberry nods.
"A lot."
(04-19-2017, 11:39 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: Cranberry nods.
"A lot."

Giant shakes his head. It makes no sense to ask.

OOC - Maybe charismatic characters can try to ask something, not Toot, Lugar, SG Wink
(04-19-2017, 11:39 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: Cranberry nods.
"A lot."

- And how they killed them e.g. with fire, slashing weapons...?
"They? You must be referring to him. Singular. As I said, hunting for food is good with us but butchery for no apparent reason--

"Trust me. If I gave you such details you'd think you could defend yourself in a battle. But you couldn't. None of us could. Yet, I'm afraid you'll learn all these answers soon enough."
(04-19-2017, 03:51 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "They? You must be referring to him. Singular. As I said, hunting for food is good with us but butchery for no apparent reason--

"Trust me. If I gave you such details you'd think you could defend yourself in a battle. But you couldn't. None of us could. Yet, I'm afraid you'll learn all these answers soon enough."

Hunting? Butchery? So you mean he killed to many animals? Bastard!

You think we have no chance, so you send us to death calmly without preparation. Great!
Toot's survival instinct was ringing like a clock tower at midnight.  These creatures seemed more concerned with the group's worthiness than giving the group information that could mean the difference between success and failure.  He shrinks closer to Boo and whispers under his breath to his companions, "Me no likey."  

[Forgot to roll for the number of Goodberries: 2d4 = 4; They last for 1 day per level = 8 days;  Toot gave one to the faerie so he now has 3 berries.  Each transmuted berry provides nourishment as if it were a normal meal for a Medium creature.  So that faerie should have exploded.   Tongue ]
Cranberry nods at Giants first comment but frowns at the second one.
"No chance for you to defeat him in a fight, that's right, but that's not your task. If someone sends you to death then it's yourselves, but if you are so willing to show your battle prowess then go ahead and surprise me if you wish."
Looking at the others, especially Merri and Shanna, she adds, in a pleading tone,

"Please tell me that you can keep him from doing anything foolish."

She failed to catch Toot's whisper because an especially loud bumblebee just flew past her ears at the same time. [OOC - natural 1 on listen Smile ]

Continued in Chapter 2-4.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon