RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-3: Safe Haven
(03-26-2017, 11:52 AM)Toot Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 11:20 AM)Silent Giant Wrote: Hey, you little.... little one! Are your fellows here too!? Or are you alone!?

SG moves around and readies his bow, if he or his companions try to attack us he will shot.

"Silent, yous might want to let pretty people handle this like me am, before scare him off."

OOC - Good cop/bad cop? Wink
(03-26-2017, 01:31 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 11:20 AM)Silent Giant Wrote: Hey, you little.... little one! Are your fellows here too!? Or are you alone!?

SG moves around and readies his bow, if he or his companions try to attack us he will shot.

"Silent, yous might want to let pretty people handle this like me am, before scare him off."

OoC: I don't think it works that way when you have a face that could make a demon cringe.   Tongue
(03-26-2017, 01:31 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:

[OoC - Bad cop =mn you mess up my Fascinate. we need nothing but good cops here]
Giant has a bad feeling he is not alone if this area is his haunt.
(03-26-2017, 06:29 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: [OoC - Bad cop =mn you mess up my Fascinate. we need nothing but good cops here]

OOC - that's something they can't really consider IC. IMO everyone is pretty much in-character and it is more important than getting the best out of the encounter Wink
(03-27-2017, 10:50 AM)DM Surranó Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 06:29 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: [OoC - Bad cop =mn you mess up my Fascinate.  we need nothing but good cops here]

OOC - that's something they can't really consider IC. IMO everyone is pretty much in-character and it is more important than getting the best out of the encounter Wink

{OoC The desired effect was achieved. It delayed the little fellow. there is no rule that sayd teh Fascinated creature cannot hear.. so now the party has a chance to begin parlay.  Portho wasn't going to push his luck with Suggestion. But.. we will have to wait for Portho's next turn to see if he contuinues teh Fascinate or let's it drop]
Lugar was too busy looking for clues that might lead to the next Key to notice that the little fey creature had snuck right up on Merri. With the little guy caught red-handed trying to pilfer, "spicy food for Myshnue," Lugar waits silently to see if the creature is going to try and pick a fight. Portho begins playing and Lugar takes a knee, resting the hook of the mithril axe on his shoulder while he listens to the forest gnome's fascinating music.

Ooc - So Portho can Fascinate up to 3 characters correct? Wouldn't some of the party members be susceptible to his music?
Ooc - his decision...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
(03-27-2017, 02:40 PM)Lugar Wrote: Lugar was too busy looking for clues that might lead to the next Key to notice that the little fey creature had snuck right up on Merri. With the little guy caught red-handed trying to pilfer, "spicy food for Myshnue," Lugar waits silently to see if the creature is going to try and pick a fight. Portho begins playing and Lugar takes a knee, resting the hook of the mithril axe on his shoulder while he listens to the forest gnome's fascinating music.

Ooc - So Portho can Fascinate up to 3 characters correct? Wouldn't some of the party members be susceptible to his music?

[OoC Portho is able to pick his targets. And just in case you missed it, Portho is reciting an epic poem, not singing or playing an instrument. Peerform can take different forms than just music.]
ooc - Diplomacy vs microelf [1d20+7] = 2+7 = 9
Torin puts away his weapon and says: - Let starts this parlay you little bast .. err ... elf!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon