RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Jack...
(12-27-2017, 12:16 PM)Brittany \Sylph Wrote: I'm sure Saleem would appreciate a little help, too."

"Ya, think?" a high pitched but extremely snotty voice replies.  Saleem had been quietly sulking until he heard his name mentioned.  "Being un-babyfied is, I'm not sorry to say, is my highest priority.  If that means I claw my way up one side of Jack and down the other to get to his bitch of a girlfriend who did this to me then that's what I'll do!"
Quote this message in a reply
Porsche gives Brittany a quizzical look.

"I know you were not there, but you do realize he actually tried to hurt people, not just Lisa's father, but other students? And he kept Lisa's powers and split even from herself? Whatever he was to you in the past, it may have all been a lie."
"Um...this guy seems to be all over the map with you guys in terms of how you feel about him.  But the one thing you all agree on is confronting him.  The longer we stay here, the worse that will be for all of us, so maybe we could just...you know..."  He indicates that they all continue.  He noticed the little girl no longer having her bear, but if something bad happened with her, he still had an ace up his sleeve.  Hopefully it would even work out.
"Jack?" She seems genuinely surprised. "That doesn't sound like the annoyingly spastic goof I know. Sure, I never treated him very well, but... I... No excuse. I guess I was just a bitch. Anyway, I guess we'll find out when we catch up to him. Either it was all an act or something changed him."
"After seeing how loco he was I think the spastic goof part was either show, or him hanging on to a bare thread of sanity. I doubt your Professor can fix him, without making his brain huevos revueltos."
(12-28-2017, 09:06 AM)Brittany \Sylph' Norris Wrote: "Jack?"  She seems genuinely surprised.  "That doesn't sound like the annoyingly spastic goof I know.  Sure, I never treated him very well, but...  I...  No excuse.  I guess I was just a bitch.  Anyway, I guess we'll find out when we catch up to him.  Either it was all an act or something changed him."

"Yeah but Jack's annoyingly spastic goofiness ends where his hormones begin.  Have you not noticed how he acted around other female students and even teachers?  He is a major creep!  If Joshua was around he could tell you tons of stories.  By the way, what ever happened to Joshua?  He went away for Thanksgiving but hasn't returned yet.  Actually, Sapphire hasn't come home yet either."
Porsche looks concerned to be just learning about missing people now.

"You will have to forgive me for not noticing the abscence of people I have never met? Why are the professors not doing anything about that? And why just mention them now?"
"I guess you never really know how far a person can go. Whatever, I think we're letting ourselves get distracted. Let's go talk to the boy himself."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon