RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Jack...
"Boy did I pick an interesting time to come looking for aspirin," Brittany says as she walks in behind the group. She had been keeping to herself for awhile and hadn't talked to the other students at all. The usually immaculate girl looked a mess. She was still dressed in a rumpled nightgown and matching robe. Her hair had not seen a brush in days. Dark smudges and lines around her eyes indicated that she was not well. Her shoulders seem slumped in defeat. The realization that she was still in her pajamas dawned on her, causing her to quickly grab the edges of the robe and pull them around her. She winced with pain at the sudden movement.
Quote this message in a reply
Porsche suddenly realizes what Emma is NOT saying.

"Mia Madre! The Academy! That is where the Hellions call home? Would Jack feel safe there?"
Demi frowns. "I can't imagine they'd put up with him there, either. He'd get eternal wedgies, or worse... Though, with his girlfriend to protect him, it is a possibility."

She looks at the group in a calculating way, sizing them up. "Still, they aren't overly fond of you. So you really wanna go there?"

[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
[OoC: I have to say, the thought of Jack receiving eternal wedgies gave me a chuckle ]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
"Chica? You are their friend, si? And most of us have never met them. Are they gonna hate on us just because we go to this school?"
"Hate is a strong word... Strong feelings of competition might be better. And I wouldn't say they're my friends, either. Schoolmates. Annoyances...." She sighs, looking tired just thinking about them. Not good times. As much as she tried, at times, to come off salty, she vastly preferred Xavier's. Sorry, Emma. "I can show you where it is, but we'll need transportation. And don't say I didn't warn you."

She wiggles her fingers at Brittany in a wave. "What happened to you? You look like you had a run-in with Canker."

[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
Brittany forgot about her own troubles for the moment and tried to figure out what the heck was going on. She figured everyone was so engaged in the conversation that her entry went unnoticed, so when someone finally did talk to her, it caught her by surprise. "I don't know if I pulled something working out or what, but my shoulders and back ache something fierce. I can't sleep, and it's making me too nauseous to eat. I feel like a wreck."
RALPH, the holodoctor looks at Brittany and says, "Do you want me to look at your shoulders?  An X-ray won't take too long."

Emma says to no one in particular, "If only Brittany kept up with her studies she could fly everyone there on a cloud but only feelings get priority in Xavier's school.  Perhaps you all can use some of that teen angst to pout your way to the Academy."
Porsche just gives Emma a flat stare, obviously angered at Emma's verbal abuse of her new friends.

"Cual es tu pinche pedo? You'd think you'd be glad that anyone paid you any attention whatsoever, since yiour just a ghost. Look we figured out where we can go without her, so let's just go, you guys don't need to take abuse from una pedo."

[OoC translations:
for those not up on Mexican slang..google translate doesn't do the above justice. Porsche just used teh Mexican equivalent of "What's your f***ing problem. and called emma a fart (pedo = fart)
]
(03-29-2017, 02:00 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: Porsche just gives Emma a flat stare, obviously angered at Emma's verbal abuse of her new friends.

"Cual es tu pinche pedo? You'd think you'd be glad that anyone paid you any attention whatsoever, since yiour just a ghost. Look we figured out where we can go without her, so let's just go, you guys don't need to take abuse from una pedo."

[OoC translations:
for those not up on Mexican slang..google translate doesn't do the above justice. Porsche just used teh Mexican equivalent of "What's your f***ing problem. and called emma a fart (pedo = fart)
]

"Oh I like you," Emma says with a wide smile. "I prefer a girl with a little backbone, to one who hides whenever someone looks at her.  And of course you figured where you might find Jack all by yourself.  As a Professor, it's my job to make you work for your answers."  Emma leaves you all with a sarcastic smile and then slowly fades away but glances at Bobby a moment before she completely vanishes.

Bobby furrows his brow slightly and then glances in the direction of you students.  "Well that was fun.  You shouldn't be going to the Academy without the X-men.  The Hellions are gone so that leaves what's left of the Hellfire membership.  It will be dangerous." 

RALPH helps clean Bobby up and then suggests taking it easy for a day or two.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon