RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Jack...
(02-10-2018, 12:14 PM)Saleem Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 10:41 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: Porsche looks concerned to be just learning about missing people now.

"You will have to forgive me for not noticing the abscence of people I have never met? Why are the professors not doing anything about that? And why just mention them now?"

"Oh I don't know why I just mentioned them.  Perhaps because I'VE had OTHER THINGS on my mind!"  He stares up at Porsche with a snotty but cute sneer.  "If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly myself at the moment.  And maybe the Professor HAS been in contact with their families but I'm sure he's sorry he hasn't kept you updated."

Porsche laughs despite herself.
"Point taken."

Seeing the science building in sight and expecting trouble, Porsche acivates her energy sheath.
Quote this message in a reply
"Well, unless someone has a better plan than walking in through the front door, let's get to it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a fight."
John shrugs.  “Best I can do is provide some air cover and keep watch.  My powers don’t exactly equate to any sort of attack...unless you want them to run and hide.”
Porsche looks at the trusting young children accompanying the group, when there is no way that she could have gotten them to cooperate.

"You really have no clue do you? You have gotten us this far, what would I have been able to do, burn them to a crisp?"
John just levels a blank stare at her.  “I don’t have any idea what I’m even doing!”
(02-19-2018, 07:19 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John just levels a blank stare at her.  “I don’t have any idea what I’m even doing!”

"None of us really do, dough head,"
Saleem jokes.  "We've only been at the school for not even a semester.  Some of us less than a month.  You've been able to make this a whole lot easier.  Well you and Brittany.  There hasn't been any fighting yet so some of us haven't done really anything.  Oh... but there will be fighting.   Cuz claw the shit out of Jack when I see him!"

"So which door are we going in?  This one? (south) or the door on the other side of the building. (north)"
John just...sorta nods in response.  “Yeah, you do that.”  He then proceeds to smile uncomfortably and nod as he leans the kids more towards Porsche so he can whisper “I think I’ll stay in the air if possible, kthanxbai.”
(02-21-2018, 09:20 PM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John just...sorta nods in response.  “Yeah, you do that.”  He then proceeds to smile uncomfortably and nod as he leans the kids more towards Porsche so he can whisper “I think I’ll stay in the air if possible, kthanxbai.”

[OoC reminder Porsche is invisible/transparent.. she will not be the one to take the kids. ]
[[Er no, he's leaning them over towards her...or more appropriately, *away* from Saleem. Like someone who is backing away verrrry sloowwwwwly. We'll find someone to take them when he has to fly.]]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon