RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Jack...
She straightens up, looking down at Saleem while a grin spreads across her face at John's comment. "And now that we all know you're a chauvinist, guess who is never going to get laid in this school, even if you do stop being a little boy. But oh! Was that the only reason for going after Jack? I forget! Guess it's not worth it! I'm sure the X-Men will get right on that." With a little wave, she turns to leave. Guess she can squish people, because she's got powers of bringin' it!
[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Interface gives Demi the side-eye then turns to RALPH and replies, "I understand Ms Frost has been in a coma and is healing.  But Aurum and I have spoken to her astral form I believe a few times.  I also saw security footage of her pretending to be Jean Grey to keep Jack occupied at the pool.  This is not a hallucination. So if you don't mind..."

Interface concentrates upon the Doctor's programming... [Rolled an 84 and will also add an additional 11 karma to the 5 used for declaring the intent to use karma to increase the roll to 95 (RED) with a total of 16 karma used.

Interface's Monstrous ability with computers should automatically allow him to control the doctor's programming.  He will then begin searching RALPH's program for any useful information.]
[OoC: You know they made Bobby gay right? Tongue  ]

Bobby body languages turns a little awkward when Porsche kind of flirts with him.  He quickly wipes the blood off the corner of his mouth and says, "Umm thanks."  

When Johnny starts messing around inside RALPH's programming, Bobby says, "I don't think you're suppose to be doing that.  The Professor would flip if he knew you were overriding the doctor."

Suddenly a translucent figure of a woman in very snug fitting white clother appears across the room.  "Normally I would have complete trust your computer hacking abilities Johnny, but you're no doctor," Emma says.  "So if you would kindly stop trying find a way to break me out of a coma, I would appreciate it.  Besides, you could end up frying my brain."  

[Image: latest?cb=20130730111625]

"Now, what can I do for the rest of the Brady Bunch?"
She then glances down at Saleem and adds, "Why, aren't you just the cutest..."

Saleem doesn't look amused...
Hearing Emma's voice, Demi stops. Turning around, she leans on the doorframe and waves nonchalantly at her teacher. She lets someone else tell her what's going on, though.

[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
(03-17-2017, 05:51 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [OoC: You know they made Bobby gay right? Tongue  ]

...etc...
((OOC - He's also...somewhat older than us, isn't he?  Big Grin))

Johnathon Blair turns his head to the ethereal-sounding voice, and does what any hot-blooded teenager would do when discovering that one of the teachers at his school is Emma Frost...

His eyebrows rise as one word races through his mind: Whoa!...

He's also far too distracted in this way to notice how hilarious Emma's reaction to Saleem is.  Or to remember that Emma is a fairly powerful telepath...
(03-19-2017, 06:17 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 05:51 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [OoC: You know they made Bobby gay right? Tongue  ]

...etc...
((OOC - He's also...somewhat older than us, isn't he?  Big Grin))

[OoC - Like that ever stopped a hot blooded 16 year old girl from flirting with a hot older man. And she doesn't have the benefit of telepathy or empathy to tell her the gay part. LOL]

(03-19-2017, 06:17 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: Johnathon Blair turns his head to the ethereal-sounding voice, and does what any hot-blooded teenager would do when discovering that one of the teachers at his school is Emma Frost...

His eyebrows rise as one word races through his mind: Whoa!...

He's also far too distracted in this way to notice how hilarious Emma's reaction to Saleem is.  Or to remember that Emma is a fairly powerful telepath...

[OoC ^^^ pot meet kettle... Big Grin ]
(( Tongue Psh! Emma is the furthest thing from gay there is!))
(03-19-2017, 11:18 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: (( Tongue Psh!  Emma is the furthest thing from gay there is!))

[OoC LOL I was referring to the drooling over an older individual LOL.. gay does not have an outward tell... you can't just look at someone and know their orientation.. it is possible to look at someone and know the difference between and adult and a teenager]
(03-19-2017, 05:12 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 11:18 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: (( Tongue Psh!  Emma is the furthest thing from gay there is!))

[OoC LOL I was referring to the drooling over an older individual LOL

((I know Big Grin))
Emma raises an eyebrow at Demi and then says, "Aren't you dead?"  She then pauses for a moment and adds, "Nooo... the little mouse is hiding...  Typical."  With an eye roll Emma turns to the rest of you and says in a rather irritated tone, "What do you want, children?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon