Bright but chilly morning.

Members:
  • Demi
  • Interface
  • Porsche
  • John
  • Graffiti
  • Saleem

At Demi's suggestion, all of you take the elevator to the Med bey.    

Quote:The labs were usually used by Dr. Henry McCoy and other medically-trained mansion staff. RALPH, the holographic doctor was also installed in the lower-level Medical Lab, in the event that Dr. McCoy or another member of the medical team was unavailable.  Dr. McCoy's own personal lab and the medical lab are also equipped with tele-immersive displays.

Once you enter the Labs, a holographic doctor (which I can't find a picture of) appears and asks, "What is the nature of your medical emergency."
On the way to the med lab Johnny doesn't say anything and seems to be lost in thought.  When RALPH asks why they are there, he finally says, "We're here to see Emma Frost."
"As you know Mr. Callaghan, Ms. Frost is in a coma.  Her body is healing well but the mind is a tricky organ.  She could wake up in a week, a month or even today!  I just do not know."

The Lab door suddenly opens and Bobby Drake [Iceman] walks into the room.  He has a little blood creeping from the corner of his mouth and his jaw looks a bit swollen. Bobby is a little surprised at the gathering in the Lab and asks, "What's going on?  Is someone else hurt too?"

When someone replies, Bobby says, "Well I was just in training in the Danger Room and Gambit thought it would be funny to momentarily shut down the save guards.  One moment I'm battling a Sentinel and the next I'm french kissing the ground.  Gambit said it was payback for all the times I froze his boxers."  

Bobby Drake aka Iceman
[Image: Shawn-Ashmore.jpg-10300.jpg]
Ashley waves at Bobby and when asked about why they were all in the med lab she replies, "We're trying to talk to Frost or at least get her attention."  She then looks at Johnny and Demi.  "Has she even spoke to anyone other than Aurum?  If not, Frost might not appear if the rest of us are here."

Listening to Bobby's story about Gambit's revenge made Ashley have to bite her lip to keep from cracking a smile.  Sure Remy shouldn't have turned off the safety but Bobby is a well known prankster.  He probably deserved what he got even if it was a little rough.
The little boy scowls.  "It would be just like Emma to suddenly want to hide.  Normally she's all tits and ass all up in your face but as soon as we need her she's suddenly shy and nowheres to be found!"
John glares at Saleem for a moment

"Watch the language, young man!"

But he is thoroughly unable to hide a smirk of humor without bringing one of his wings up to hide his face.
Demi stares at Saleem with an expression that hints that she might be about to squish him. (Can she do that? Nobody really knows.)  Then she speaks up, "Ask yourself. Would you want to talk to someone who just insulted and disrespected the crap out of you? Good job, ass-hat! Now, she won't come out unless it's to hurt you."

[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
"You've got a little blood..." she moves to dab at Bobby's lip with a gauze that she grabs off a med cart "... there."

"Better, muchacho? Maybe you should have a seat and get the holo-whatsit to have a look at you, aye?
.. she wraps herself aropund Bobby's arm as she guides him to a seat at one of the examination beds.

Johnny is able to sense that despite her masking it outwardly with flirtation, she is NOT feeling amorous or flirtatious, it is false. May be she is just trying to make Bobby distracted, or uncomortable.
(03-16-2017, 12:04 AM)Aurum Wrote: Demi stares at Saleem with an expression that hints that she might be about to squish him. (Can she do that? Nobody really knows.)  Then she speaks up, "Ask yourself. Would you want to talk to someone who just insulted and disrespected the crap out of you? Good job, ass-hat! Now, she won't come out unless it's to hurt you."

[b][Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg][/b]

The little boy shoots John an annoyed glance and is about to launch into a scathing, albeit cute, rant about what it's like being a kindergardener when Demi speaks up.  With eyes full of utter confusion, Saleem tilts his head toward her and says, "You are joking, right?  You're concerned about Emma Frost's delicate feelings?  The woman has been a constant thorn in the X-Men's side for years and her Hellions have been a bit of a pain in our asses too.  So if Emma has suddenly turned into a delicate little flower, she needs to put on her big girl panties, which seems to be the only clothing she wears, and help someone else other than herself for once!" 
Now John is incapable of hiding his smirk

"Oh, Wellllll...I guess we all know where you stand on wanting to get back to normal then, huh?  I guess we know where you stand on the IQ chart too."

John quirks a curious eyebrow as she watches Porsche acting goo-goo all over Bobby, while realizing that it's all an act.  Interesting...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon