RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Benjamin
Not really enthused by the responses from the others Malcolm nevertheless waits for James to catch up to him in the tunnel, then follows Belladonna.
Quote this message in a reply
James Carter sticks to Malcontent like a fly on shit!  "No worries, I'm right behind ya big fella." James says encouragingly, as his jowls jiggle a bit. He felt safer somehow  beside the diminutive mutant.
You both take a left at the intersection and you're immediately confronted by a group of dirty looking mutants who not all look entirely human.  The young teen who introduced herself to you as Belladonna begins to introduce you to her friends.  One looks like a 7' tall humanoid earth elemental she calls Rumble; another one looked like just a grey featureless humanoid shape called Blank; another elf-like individual has blue/white skin with large black eyes, who she introduces as Creeper...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=30]

And lastly she introduces you to a young teenage girl who she calls, Psi-Jack.

[Image: 63048fa04499b1e8ea49efe6bcbd44b5.png]
[Bump]
James swallows his fear at the sight of these mutants straight out of a science fiction novel. GULP. He inches closer to Malcom as he fidgets with his glasses and wipes the sweat from his palms on his coat. "Uhm, Hi everybody.... I'm Ja- ah, I mean, I'mBellowsandthisisMalcontent... Nicetomeetyou." He says nervously. Feeling extremely self conscience, James pictures himself as the Cowardly Lion meeting the Wizard of Oz.
Malcolm nods at each of them as they are introduced. 

"I.I'm.m M.Malcont.tent"

When introduced to Psi-Jack he pauses. "N.nice to s.see you. In p.person that is. G.glad you m.made it out."
Everyone greets each other and Psi-jack nods to Malcolm and says, "Yeah, that last day was crazy.  I managed to Psi-Jack a nurse to get my body out of there.  I spent a few weeks on the street before being found by the Morlocks.  Living down here isn't as bad as you'd think."

Belladonna interrupts before you can reminisce very much. "We need to get back before Masque sends a search party. You know how M likes to keep tabs on everyone. Belladonna then turns and begins leading through the maze of tunnels and secret doors. She will shush anyone who tries to talk and informs them that voices carry in the tunnels and it could draw the attention of city workers. Masque won't tolerate anyone finding us so if you want an innocent worker to never be seen by their families then keep talking!

After walking for about 15 minutes you enter a very large tunnel.

"We're close," Belladonna states.

She leads you down a side tunnel until you find yourselves in a kind of shanty town with crude dwellings made from old tarps, cardboard or milk creates. Strange looking people with various deformities will watch you from their hovels. Some of the more aggressive Morlocks glare or even lunge toward you before being warned away by Belladonna, Psi-Jack and Creeper.

Eventually you come to a hole in the wall that's guarded by two huge brutes. They stare down at both of you and before they get a chance to ask who you are, Belladonna states, "These are two of the ones Masque asked us to find. The others are being guarded."

"What names!" They growl in unison.
"M.malc.content"
"Bellows, sirs!" James snaps in reflex, scared out of his pants. He fidgets with his glasses.
As they step the room beyond the passageway they both move together oddly, like they are one person.  A few moments later curtains open on either side of the far end of the passage and the two men stick their heads out and say, "Come.  Masque see you now."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon