RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5. The Copper Coin:
Reawyn decides to take the risk, finishing his stew he gets up from his chair and walks over to Ursk. 

Reaching out he taps Ursk lightly on the shoulder.
""Ummm.. we're going to go find Weyna's friend, before we go find out about this reward from the council. You coming?"
Quote this message in a reply
Eating the last of her stew, Weyna stands up and grabs her pack and walking stick. Then, she stands by the door, waiting for the others.
Watching Weyna grab her pack, Reawyn nods. 

"I will need to reclaim my gear from the Boarding House, and the Livery before we venture into the tunnels, but such gear is not needed to meet your friend or the council, as long as we can grab it after."
Ursk looks over his shoulder and up at Reawyn. By Gorum, he seems skittish. I wonder why.

"Ursk want answer from man. Who gone? How long? Ursk see humans stuck in mines. Scary. Not see like Ursk. Sometimes live for two days but..." He points to the side of his head. "When come out, not normal. But you no worry. Ursk fine. Find friend. You go bunkhouse, get Ursk's bag. Have rope and torches for human eyes. Meet you at town hall."

Ursk describes the location of his bunk and bag, switching to Dwarven and calling it out to Weyna if his fluency with common isn't enough.

OOC: Just waiting for the GM to give a response from this guy, then I'll head straight to City Hall.
"The man may not know Ursk. but the council should be able to answer those questions. We need to go find Weyna's friend then go to the council before we go get gear, there is no point taking all our gear to the council."
The poor commoner is completely taken aback by the brusque manner of the strange dwarf. "Uh, just adventurers, I guess. And Councilor Baine. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I hear my mother calling me."
Ursk looks at the commoner in a mix of shock and befuddlement. "These your people!", he says in consternation to the man's back. Ursk then snorts in frustration and looks up at Reawyn impatiently, blurting out, "Why stand there!? We go! This not party!!"

Ursk seems to have completely forgotten about Eva as he storms past the other patrons, moving far faster than a dwarf in armor ought to be able to move, practically slams the door open and marches down the road to the east. 

Those listening close enough and who can understand dwarven hear, mixed in with a litany of curses and invective:
"Stupid humans, worried about pleases and thank you's while caring only about gold. Humans aren't made to live underground, we've got to get moving, not twaddle about with meeting old friends..."

OOC: Ursk is going to head straight to the town hall
Watching Ursk storm off in the opposite direction of the Foundry, Reawyn just shakes his head.

Looking at the two women that have followed him outside he just shrugs.
"Guess we will meet him at the council? For now let us go get your friend."
Weyna simply rolls her eyes, and heads outside. She watches Ursk go east, which is the completely wrong direction for the Foundry, but she just shrugs. "Good luck with that..." She'd let him make his own mess, and then come around later. Shaking her head, she heads south, toward the Foundry.
Reawyn pauses a moment to let Eva catch up then follows Weyna to the Foundry.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon