RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12. Foundry Tavern:
Reawyn hungrily samples everything, but he takes his plat back to his cot, where he munches on breakfast while preparing the days alchemical extracts for the day. He is lost in the thouht process for awhile while doing it.
Quote this message in a reply
Cin-Ezra's eyes shift from one person to another.  When no one speaks she just thinks, These people are so rude...  Then continues her meal.  

When finished, she washes and then gets dressed for a day of adventure!

[Click to enlarge...]
[Image: Svo46Vxm.jpg]

"Everyone ready?"
E.S.S,A.C.U.S-10 waiting patiently and quitly by the door says, "I did not want to intrude on anyone's morning rituals as I don't really know you yet and you do do not know me yet, but I am ready to join you in your dventures when ever you are ready to depart!"
Done his breakfast and with preparing the day's extracts, Reawyn shoves his supplies back into his backpack, his extracts and bombs on his bandolier and stands.

"Ready .  Let's go get today's potion of water breathing."
It would be at this point you all notice Gurkagh, still snoring, sprawled on his sleeping mat.
"Potion of Waterbreathing?"
"The entrance to the tunnels under the hill is underwater."

"HEY GET UP!" He gives Gurkagh a shake with his boot.
"huh.." His eyes open "Oh. Oh I'm up, I'm up."     He quickly grabs some bread and fruit,  and stuffs some into his mouth while tying his boots. "This is good!", he says around mouthfuls of food, as he simultaneously stuffs his face and gets ready in a flurry of movement.  The little songbird flits around his head nattering at him in Hallit the whole time for being a lazy layabout and keeping everyone waiting.  "I know Uncle, I know."
(08-20-2020, 01:56 PM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: "Everyone ready?"

Ready - she is answering shortly
E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 nods in an affirmation, hitching his pack ont his shoulders, and says, "Anytime!"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon