RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12. Foundry Tavern:
Gurkagh is already asleep, sleeping sitting up, having passed out while Reawyn was questioning the newcomer. He was a newcomer himself, so had no say in the matter.
Quote this message in a reply
[I assume @Eva Morningtide and Reawyn are going to sleep too? ]
Reawyn at last takes off his boots, and collapses into his cot.
[[I sent @E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 a PM but he hasn't replied.  ]]
[OoC] E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 is a Constructed creature, so does not sleep but meditates instead, "Constructed: For the purposes of effects targeting creatures by type (such as a ranger’s favored enemy and bane weapons), androids count as both humanoids and constructs. Androids gain a +4 racial bonus on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects, are not subject to fatigue or exhaustion, and are immune to disease and sleep effects. Androids can never gain morale bonuses, and are immune to fear effects and all emotion-based effects."
(08-06-2020, 06:56 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [I assume @Eva Morningtide and Reawyn are going to sleep too? ]

Yes
Morning comes quicker than any of you like.  As the rays from the rising sun shine through cracks in shutters, those who need the rest, sleepily rise from your slumber.  Val is already preparing a breakfast of Frumenty made from almonds, currants, sugar, saffron and eggs.  There's also cheese, bread and venison served.  For beverage she has milk, fresh juice and even a morning ale.
Gurkagh doesn't even stir for the smell of food.  He is so sound asleep that it takes physically nudging him to awaken him.

"Wha.. huh.. oh sorry. I am awake."
At the first signs of dawn, E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 stands from his cross-legged meditive pose, and begins a series of streches that gracefully flow into each other and gradualy become like a rapid dance including kicks and punches at invisible targets only E.S.S.A.C.U.S-10 can see. After 30 minutes he stops and then when the breakfast is ready he quitely takes a cup of milk, with a small portion of Frumenty, cheese, bread and venison, which he eats almost silently, before rolling up his bedroll and affixing it to the top of his backpack. He then move close to the door and waits.
Cin groans her reluctance to get up.  Eventually she drags herself to stand and wishes everyone a good morning.  She exits to relieve herself and then returns to the breakfast table, choosing until after she eats to get dressed.  While mumbling something about milk upsetting her stomach, Cin pours herself some juice, spoons some frumenty into a bowl then takes a little venison.  

"I hope everyone slept well," Cin asks before carefully spooning some hot frumenty into her mouth.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon