RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12. Foundry Tavern:
"Really, why can't we just get control of it?  Think what it could do?  technically if we were to destroy all artificial life, that would include you and Eva?"

"You do realize you are just an extremely complex, advanced robot. Right?"
Quote this message in a reply
The small colourful songbird chirps quietly in Gurkagh's ear.  
"I dunno either. They are talking about strange things." He looks at the group.  "What's a robot??"
"Yes, but I was created to combat the robot menace!, controling robots is extremly dangerous and unpredictable. It is safer to disable thwm."
"So when all the robots are slain yu will start on the androids? Since they are robots too? And when you are the only one left?"

Reawyn was not enjoying this, but he could see obvious flaws i this androids logic, and was trying to see just how dangerous it could be to his friends. Especially Eva.
"Andoids are not robots, your logic is flawed, though we are created beings, we are living creatures, robots are not living things, and therefore are unateral abominations. Destroying other andoids and living beings is not with-in my parameters, outside of my own self-defense."
Finally, Reawyn looks satisfied. 

"No offense was meant, but I had to be sure that you would not attack Eva."
"Offence?' He  says glancing at Reawyn, and then turns slowly as ro take in the rest of the group, as he says, "No offence was taken. I would like to join you in you're explorations if you will have me?"
"I'm s satisfied, we could use  some help. everipne else?"
While Reawyn was protecting Eva by questioning the new guy, Cin, who was exhausted, sat at a table with her head propped up on her hand.  The back and forth between the two men becomes hypnotic until she falls asleep.  When the chatter ceases, the silence startles Cin awake, saying, "Wǒ zài nǎlǐ?"  Looking around, the young woman yawns, "Everything worked out?  Eva safe and sound?"  Standing up from the table, Cin gingerly walks over to her bed, saying, "That's good!  We women wouldn't know what we'd do with out you."  Cin then crawls into bed and passes out immediately.
With that E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 nods silently, moves to an empty space of floor, rolls out a bed roll and a blanket, then sits down gracefully in a cross legged pose, with his hands open, palms up on his knees, and begins a quite dronning chant to Brigh.  "Brigh is my creator, may her teachings bring me many discoveries and peace!" and he appears to enter a trance like state.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon